Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
@esmee_n101
Pretty sure they are talking about patrick, the ML and the guy who showed up when she tried to play with the cat, by the time of the demon lord subjugation in the wn i think he's a higher level than everyone in alicia's group, the only reason he doesn't take part in the subjugation himself is eumellia convinces him to stay behind and help with the demon horde out of fear for his safety, though listening to patrick about a protective charm saves eumellia's ass from alicia's final act of hate towards eumellia(alicia stabs eumellia with the weapon specifically made to kill dark magicians, ironically a weapon eumellia got as a drop and sold earlier in the story, had she not had a protective charm she'd have died from her own party member betraying her, it's what basically lost alicia any sympathy points she once had).

I am interested in that classmate. He is on the cover right? I am looking forward to seeing more of him!
I like this manga a lot!! I desire more!! I mean take your time!!! But also don't!!

lol what a disappointing Prince he really out here just exposing national secrets in the middle of the cafeteria. He may be young but as a future leader he should have been taught what he should and shouldn't say. Also doesn't sit right with me that he was told Eumelia isn't the demon lord but didn't correct Alicia in PUBLIC when she's out here blasting those accusations in front of the whole school. Now poor Eumelia has more misunderstandings made against her from her fellow classmates.

Fed-Kun's army
Typical moronic prince. Commoner girl accuses noble girl something outlandish and suddenly everyone believes her.

Well, signed their death warrant.

So many reincarnated "villainesses" have such tremendous amount of patience to deal with stupid people like the prince & co. If it were me, and if there were no force of game destiny correction, knowing that heroine & co are that stupid, bitchy, irresponsible, intentionally malicious and power/influence abusive, I'd have long gone to other countries or go independent be merchant or adventurer whatever before the game timeline starts making sure I can avoid them. She's also already so OP she practically can even take over the country dominate the world that even the demon lord can't stop her and yet the stupid people don't realize they are poking the bear... The nerve and lack of self-awareness of some stupid people.

Oh my oh my oh my!!! What a stupid prince he is :) how can he let that airhead girl talking about a country’s secret out of the public and he confirmed it right in front of people :)
Also, he knows that our FL was not a Demon Lord and he didn’t bother to correct that stupid b*tch :)
I’m sorry for this country if he is the King in the future.

@jimmyclear

The new headmaster was appointed/selected by the Queen (who is allies with MC), so no worries. He replaced the previous headmaster, who was biased towards the Prince and tried to get MC expelled.
The new headmaster is there to handle any problems that MC reports. He is explicitly one of MC's allies in the novel.

Dex-chan lover
OK but is anyone going to get in trouble for telling every one about the demon king, mainly the prince. How does this country side girl get away with insulting a noble like that and making wild accusations right in front of everyone? This is harassments and should be dealt with by either the headmaster or at least tell the king and queen that once again their son is accusing her of false things

lol this wasn't in the novel but it's still funny lol
though I wonder if the scene were mc literally throws the heroine together with her into a dark dungeon will come? i really laughed at it so i'm looking forward to it 😂😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
@hmln
The Prince and his group are this stories equivalent to simps, target at Alicia. Though difficult as it may seem to believe, the Prince is actually the most rational of the 3.

Alicia is simply an idiot. She is in all essence a country bumpkin, carrying along with it all the impulsivness that comes with being one. Due to her having the light element, and that alone, was why she brought to the school. She also has nearly 0 tollerance for violence, in fact it scares the shit out of her, though
it didn't help her mentality when Eumelia more or less kidnaps her and throws her into the darkness dungeon to power level her. She gains quite a bit of levels, but also an intense trauma towards Eumelia and combat in general.
This trauma causes her to nearly kill Eumelia right before they fight the demon king because she becomes convinced Eumeliais either working with or is the demon king, despite literally everyone else denying it.

But because Eumelia is max rank, and someone she trusts told her to do so, she brings an item to prevent 1 instance of death, so she lives and ends up perfectly fine.
Alicia and the 2 friends of the Prince all get literally crushed to death though in the first move from the Demon King, Eumelia saves the Prince though because he is the "VIP" of the group, and can verify her actions
for why the 3 are dead.

Dex-chan lover
If a prince like this becomes king, other kingdoms will gladly and easily slip in and take chunks of their land and wealth like a fresh hot pizza with how loose his mouth is.

@JavelinJoe

Oof.
Rest in Pieces, not peace.. they don't deserve it.

Dex-chan lover
ok first i was a bit angry at this girl
but knowing she only sees the mc as a black mass hmm hard to blame her

Dex-chan lover
Ok, Alicia seems to have very big guts. If I see my classmate as some kind of black mass like what she described, there's no way in hell I would confront that thing. Better just pretend nothing happened.

Dex-chan lover
Heh. She's so lacking in common sense and is all around fun to watch. She could not care less about the otome aspect of all this, so the love interests being idiots are mostly just annoyances.
Prince is a moron who doesn't know what state secret means, apparently.

Heroine seems nice though. I hope they can be friends.

Users who are viewing this thread