Villainess Level 99 ~I May Be the Hidden Boss but I'm Not the Demon Lord~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
That would be great, but so far whenever it feels like she might have made some type of progress it’s always played off for laughs and we’re back to square 1, Patrick deserved better 😔
I guess you should always expect the worst so that you wouldn't be disappointed 😔

wait comments are back I DIDNT EVEN NOTICE LETS GOO
anyway eumiella and patrick's romance is progressing very slowly, the pay-off is gonna be super good once eumiella stops being a dense harem protagonist

Dex-chan lover
wait comments are back I DIDNT EVEN NOTICE LETS GOO
anyway eumiella and patrick's romance is progressing very slowly, the pay-off is gonna be super good once eumiella stops being a dense harem protagonist
...harem?
I can see it happening. But we would need more people then.

That said, I don't think she is being dense in this issue. In many, many more, but not in this.
She is aware she is the game's ultimate villain. She is aware that, in the original story, she ends up alone while the actual heroine has a harem. And is popular even outside said harem.
So it makes sense she would disregard that anyone could have romantic feeling for her.

...by the way, if I remember right Patrick did not even exist in the original game? Anyone has thoughts about that?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hard work.

And keep up the good fight Patrick. Don't give up and mayyybe your feelings will get through to the densest mind around. (Dark magic = black hole brain?)

Double-page supporter
Patrick.... Faito, you still have long way 💪🙃

Fed-Kun's army
I really love the art of this one, the characters are fun as well, can't wait for more.

Users who are viewing this thread