Villainess Level 99 ~I May Be the Hidden Boss but I'm Not the Demon Lord~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Contributor
Patrick's gonna continue to have a rough journey ahead of him. And man those raws have been late.

Dex-chan lover
He is a baby though. Human ones for a while think you disappeared if you cover your face.

Foreshadowing of her using her dark magic as iron man propulsors to fly bu herself? I foresee craters whenever she is able to leave the ground.
That doesn't change the fact that they were saying quite clearly make sure she doesn't fall off especially cause she could hurt a lot of things also yes she is absolutely going to be using that for aerial redirection in the future as for ironman style propulsion I don't know if she will get the hang of that or not or whether she would just switch to making wings using magic to fly or hover

Dex-chan lover
That doesn't change the fact that they were saying quite clearly make sure she doesn't fall off especially cause she could hurt a lot of things also yes she is absolutely going to be using that for aerial redirection in the future as for ironman style propulsion I don't know if she will get the hang of that or not or whether she would just switch to making wings using magic to fly or hover
Days old baby. Did he even understand them?

Dex-chan lover
I love her reactions to things lol. As well as her kinda sharpness at him changing the subject, but denseness to other peoples feelings and thoughts

Dex-chan lover
Always nice to see this update.

And I wonder how long until Ryuu gets a human-form transformation to offset his size issues.

Dex-chan lover
Even though Eleonora is supposed to be a low grade villainess, I can't help but to think that she's just a good girl who hasn't a thought within her silly little head. Which kind of makes her perfect as Eumelias BFF and the perfect part of the dum-dum Trifecta of her, Eleonora, and Patrick. I hope if they do volume 2 she makes at least some kind of an appearance. She's my favorite side character

Fed-Kun's army
Poor guy has his work cut out for him lol at least we got a princess carry scene 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread