Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen

Fed-Kun's army
lol, romance tag got removed, why ?. Btw ML is gonna appear in next chap :) look at the raws if you want to check it out ;
@kwonzun612 No the ML (
future husband and father of thier child
) is the most logic, with common sense character, in the novel apparently their relationship is pure sugar, dont know how much the manga will cover tho or if it will be diferent

Geez they really are making these main cast she trying dodge. Very out there. lol. I get it. But I also find it too funny lol. Cute series still

Group Leader
@JustAnotherWeebWithNoLife I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying this series! The raws as of now are only up to Chapter 5, which we (Knights of Earl Grey) are currently working on (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧ Please look forward to our update later this month~

I don't know if there is going to love interest... I think she is an asexual, maybe.

@Jeph
I think they release full chapters instead of a small part of one chapter.
Some people like it that way because it’s honestly easier to read.

Fed-Kun's army
@wKEIKOw There is a love (strong) interest,
In the novel, apparently they are super cute (I didn't read everything ) They are married with a child and lived happily ever after, and also she helped the guy maxed out to lvl 99 like her ;)
I Can't wait :)

Wow...those three are so dumb it's shocking lmao, the worst is that he knew that she wasn't the demon king yet still accused her just because that f*cking girl said so, what is he a simp ?!!
...ah yes, that's true, now I know what to call them bahaha I'M SO GLAD DANG IT THOSE SIIIIIIIIIIIMPS !!!!
Anyway, the only great thing was that we finally saw our darling from the cover haha, how amazing~
I'm looking forward to finally seeing at least one sane and good person haha~~ So cute, sweet, adorable, finally something that won't suffocate me like the entirety of these chapters, I wouldn't even mind if all of them disappeared and only those two stayed here Haha, she's strong enough to defeat the demon king on her own anyways and then afterwards they can build a new empire and repopulate the world with their genes bahaha!!!!
Thank you so much for your wonderful quality content in this manga, we appreciate it very much!!

From what I’ve seen so far I genuinely hate those four idiots and I doubt I’ll ever like them, and I wish for them not reach the level where it’s possible for them to defeat the demon lord and they’ll desperately ask for the MC to help them, but hopefully she lets them die but of course since she’s going to be part of their party She’s obligated to help them or else if they end up dying or something MC will be to blame for. But so far I really like the story the art and the translation.

If you've never played an otome game then it would be surprising to see there kind of idiots xD even if you've played them but never thought "Why is this stupid, average, or even sub-par MC ruling the world WTF?" Like people love to do with manga, then heres the answer, the MC in most otoges isn't worthy of their position, most of the time they just destroy everyone's lifes hahaha some of them are pretty ok and, by following a certain love target, it can even make sense, but most of these games are made so that ladies make a reverse harem of their dreams.

Also the way that the "Antagonist" views the MC makes it so that the plot could be a real thing in the future hahaha, just like in HameFura and why the "Light user" there can see "things" too.

Ayy the guy character in the cover image finally makes an appearance. And he just had to catch her trying to approach a cat lmao mood. Happy to see this get an update!

It helps that OP-otome-isekai-villainess #99 here is seemingly just trying to stay out of the way of the heroine and the crap-saccharine renfair-world, instead of meddling. Good start, which is more than I can say for quite a few others in this crowded subgenre.

Users who are viewing this thread