Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen

Woah, [spoiler ] the light magician was just way out of line, nu-uh, she's gonna use the black-hair-belief as her grounds? wrong reasoning [/spoiler] but still, great way to end the chapter! It vexes but that's the point, i hope for the soonest update!

Can someone please run over that heroine and ruin her ? There are too many bad trashes like her in this world and we don't need more. Just let her disappear honestly, If even ignoring her doesn't work then we'll have to blast her, she's better off never existing if it's just to annoy our MC, what a terrible character.

Aggregator gang
we all know that FL is smartly dumb but seriously, im at ch24 in novel and so far ive learned that
Alicia is a mean dense bitch, the Edwin lover daughter is just in dumb love nothing more realy, speaking of Edwin,he came to his sesnses doesnt think that Yumi is the Demon king anymore yet Alicia still does as welk as the other 2. Patrick is best boi and Yumi is smartly dumb

Yumiela uwu I can't wait to see more of her and
patrick
<3

This is very interesting! I actually really love the current development; it feels refreshing to not immediately have the MC fall in love in 5 chapters, as like the other in the genre. The MC herself is interesting. Totally love it, thanks a lot!

And for the current development, regarding the saint girl... I think it's pretty believable. I mean, if someone who resembles the demon lord appear, along with a highly terryfing power level, who wouldn't have this kind of suspicion? What will be weird is if the little miss saint would let go of her suspicions too fast. Then it'll be boring as hell. And besides, we're talking about children here. They're are teens living in their own world; having this mindset is pretty much logical.

I just read vol 1 of the novel. Here's hoping they don't change the what happens in the demon king fight

When the MC is more rational and logical than these stupid other characters 😅 I hate these other characters, no sense of respect and very close minded

@Red2005dragon

It's only monochrome because the printed medium is institutionalized in Japan as a reliable monetization method, and colored print is very expensive. Japan is known to be extremely averse to change/modernization in many areas(i.e. they all had been using inferior flip phones when the rest of the world migrated to iphone-like phones), and this is just one instance of it. I bet the established manga players(publishers, other gatekeepers) view migration to the webtoon (or a colored variant of manga accessible online) format as too risky. If given a choice people would prefer to consume the stories in full color.

the raws are only up to 5.2... the final few pages of chapter 5 arent available yet. Anyway having read the WN this coming arc is one of the good ones.

nobodygattaknow yea im currently on the second book. IMO the final arc of the first book including
Edwin's sudden change and defeating the Dark Lord
came about too quickly.

Dex-chan lover
this cast of this manga is a group of highly concentrated walking talking character tropes - lmao literally everything about this is the same as any other ln/adaptation

but even still, the author and artist have done an incredible job and keep this work refreshing

that or im just really weak to this shit lmao either way im looking forward to the rest of this ✌🏼😋

I will really be disappointed if MC ends up with any stupid male characters shown up until now, even other female characters shown nothing special at all.

Users who are viewing this thread