Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen

Aggregator gang
The concept was interesting but the author tried too hard at making a self insert MC.

Good but doesn't possess anything remarkable either.

Double-page supporter
I can completely identify with a protagonist seduced by the Pavlovian allure of grinding to max level.

Pretty fun and chill. If there's gonna be any romance I hope it's not from the already introduced cast as they seemboring and don't pair well with MC.

Dex-chan lover
Very well done isekai. Strong start, well-established characters, reinvents the "OP protag" trope very well. Very worth the read.

Dex-chan lover
a villainess series that doesnt fall on the 'nice-girl-makes-a-harem' trope?

im sold.

hahhh i was so frustrated at the group of turds god i wished she would just decimate all of them

but that aside this is a really light and enjoyable read, there isnt much 😶😬 type of isekai villainess as the main character
i wish there were more, i like herrrr

thank you so much for translating!!! 💖

We need more Isekai main characters like this. She's the ideal character I was looking for and she knows what's up.

It seems like a very nice read but im concerned about the time it takes to release. Thank you for the translation!

Ok so People here (Characters some of them) are prejudiced and believes what they want to believe also I would prefer if she just make a peace with the demons since she can manipulate them and by making peace she can be a queen and rule the world if she married a demon If possible.
Im enjoying this manga so far and I like the MC she's the best and can someone please recommend me a manga with an MC (Female MC) like her. Thank you for the chapters.

@qwertyke You probably already found it but "I'm Not a Villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness Doesn't Mean I'm a Bad Person!" is basically a pretty similar plot, Villainess with dark powers, everyone is idiots that hate her, she's completely OP, and facial expressions are basically devoid of care with exception of some nice smiles.

it's pretty nice.

I wish the demon lord is the ml... And i hope the demon lord is handsome.... I want her out of that kingdom and live a true happy life with the demon lord

this shit trash along with the other “OP mc with boring story and shit comedy” manga that everyone here seems to love

don’t get why y’all like this garbage

I hope the guy from the cover is that person
the queen was talking about sending to the academy, finally giving our sweet loner girl some friends lmao

Users who are viewing this thread