Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen

No idea but if this is romance i hope she doesn't get near the 3 cucks that were wannabe trying to be bullies , so far i saw chapter 1 only and she seemed to want to really kill them

To be honest, it would be fine if there's no romance. The story so far is great, the plot, the MC, and also the settings. I love the MC's personality while for the others I can't comment on it yet but I think they're doing their job as supporting characters. (I hope the MC won't end up one of those three) Thank you for picking this up, I enjoyed reading it. <3

I'm really loving this so far! I love RPGs and I really like the main character. She's cute and I'd also want a peaceful life. I kinda miss RPGs now. Is there any one with a female protagonist that's good and not wholly driven by emotion? 🤔 This manga sucked me in and now I just want to keep reading.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't usually like emotionless deadpan faces, but when the character is drawn with a serious deadpan face and cute chibi faces instead of a derpy one, I favorite.

i hate the "protagonist" shes irritating as fUCK like go away girlie u can barely do anything and expect ppl to luv you so annoying

MC is cool, funny-- in her own way. LEVELING LIKE A WALK IN THE PARK HAAHAHAHAH. I love it. Wish there's more chapters other than just 2 (my comment during only 2 chapters).

Dex-chan lover
The art and story telling for this novel port are good, above the average for a isekai,, I'm just dissapointed in it being monthly but with the same amount of pages of a weekly manga.

About the prince party
They are a bunch of elite that never had someone of their age being better than them at something or not giving them absolute respect, therefore our heroine triggers them, at least for now, the original heroine don't seems like a isekaied person in the novel, she is hostile towards the MC because the prince was told by his parents that the demon lord is going to revive, shared the info and told she was it, discarding the fact that the demon lord is male and still dead, he get punished for going on her bad side but the damage is done, the publi knows, and the party thinks she is the big baddie and can't get fully convinced of the contrary.

yay another chapter, I might've already read the source material because I was super impatient, but who cares!

Boring as fuck. Bitch has no attachments to anything, like ??? Just level the place already dumb broad. Reading this is like reading nothing. There is no substance to the words or art.

Users who are viewing this thread