Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen

Her dead eyes but sometimes sparks of energy are the best.

That combination is pure diamond

She actually has the power to live her life the way she wants. If I was her, I'd be like “With my power I can even take over this kingdom!” anyway... How does this demon Lord looks like?

Dex-chan lover
i always get this manga mixed up with the other manga with almost the same storyline... forgot the title but the different is that that other manga has spirit element instead...

I don't get the high ratings, its literally like the 100s of other same type of mangas.

This is surprisingly quite good. I love it so far! Thank you very much for introducing this wonderful story! The art is great and the characters are interesting, especially the MC. I love a strong female protagonist! This is a fun story! I hope this one continues for a long time!

Personally I think that novel was average, as main heroine don't know how to say " no " and regrets everything later. She is often used by others as well. Don't know how to use advantage from her power for her own favor.

Welp good manga doesn’t sell anymore unfortunately and this is the type of stuff we are left with, a shame really.

I would rather have her side with the demon lord🥺 then help this crooked Kingdom 😠😠

Any desire I want is such a pain.......Adventures is so fun. Being a hero or villain is so boring...I wonder If I sleep in front of a tree. I hate take over the kingdom. I hate stand out because my peaceful life was ruined. Food.....I need to researrch some food. Yummy.....

Users who are viewing this thread