Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen

If it is following the novel, can't wait to see Alicia's and her three stooges ending in all it's glory.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Hope it get better but reading chapter 2-4 is a chore, like reading a primary school essay. All of this preachy stuff should be at the end of an arc, not the beginning.

Disappointed with chap 6, I think it would havve been better if the main character was completely oblivious to the margrave boy's attempts to protect her. Kind of annoying.

@Agma

I will put a link in the spoiler(1) for the novel as reading the chapter will be more enjoyable and satisfying.
But will also put just the answer in the next spoiler(2) as there are various questions answered in the linked chapter, so wrote a short summary of the chapter trying my best to exclude every other revelation.
For context, the beginning of the chapter is them (Yumeila, Prince, Alicia and her stooges) entering demon king territory ready to fight. With Yumeila leading them

Link: https://www.moons-tavern.com/on-going-projects/level-99-villainous-daughter/chapter-25/

Read the next chapter also for true the Alicia ending.

Yumeila along with Alicia and her team are in demon king territory. Yumeila is leading when suddenly Alicia attacks her with holy enchant but luckily FL is wearing protection amulet given by her friend. FL survives and while Alicia(+stooges) tries convincing Crown Prince the demon king attacks nearly killing everybody except FL & Crown Prince(both safe & unharmed) but knocking out the others and seriously injuring Alicia. Demon King proceeds to ask Alicia who he should let live: her, Crown Prince or kingdom. Alicia without hesitation screams her and demon king says he was actually asking whom he should kill first and proceeds to choke her to death slowly. FL tries to save her(don't know why probably so she can torture her for trying to kill FL later than give her a quick death) but is thwarted when Crown Prince jumps in front so Alicia dies and the story continues.

Yumeila : Alive
Crown Prince: Alive
Alicia: Dead
Her stooges: Don't know probably dead

@Glogbag

I think the writer justified the margrave boy's attempt to protect her in a foreshadowy way (couldn't come up with a better word) in the future.

I like this already hope it gets better but when do they post new chapters in raw once a month??

Users who are viewing this thread