Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen

can't find latest raw. the 'raw' link leads me to a prologue chapter, 4 chapter 1' and 4 chapter 6'.
souce please

@TheFastSnake

It’s typical that a manga, that’s Japanese, doesn’t upload fast. They caught up to the latest raw, and the manga company is uploading it on 11/12

God, this girl sure is awesome. The way she got fired up about leveling up and got chibified is super cute.

The MC is adorable with her chibi expressions throughout the series so far. It's pretty decent I guess but the side characters that basically form the harem for the heroine are super unlikable and annoying, same with the classmates and their reactions towards her.

I know that's what they are supposed to show but it just gets annoying to read over and over again when it's been shown that she is not a bad person. There are only 4 characters that aren't afraid of her and coincidentally pretty much the only likable characters too.
Their impression of the MC change when presented with facts unlike all others who are just determined that she is a liar, the incarnated demon lord or whatever.

Would be nice to see their characters grow through the series aswell as to not make that their personality/character in the entire series.

It's pretty and readable.

But loves to repeat itself and there's really no hype or tension yet so a bit boring.

Very neutral, worth maybe binging when there are more chapters than now (7).

Fed-Kun's army
mc is amazingly op in a believable way. there was almost no tension in the storyline (for now). but it feels like something's starting (?)

finally found a good ML in isekais. super good boi.

She is so adorable. ❤️
I have the urge to pinch her cheek every time I saw her flat expression.

I don't understand why this manga is so good. Maybe all the manga I read are just shit.

This manga is too much overrated. This Isekai Otome trope with op MC is just generic and not that different from isekai with op ML. What kind of people are reading this?

my brain:
is he the demon lord? kidding-- unless??

Marked it as a spoiler sinve its just a suspicion 😆

Aw, did all the chapters get removed? What was the reason?
Nvm, a couple of minutes later and they're back Oo

@JemRold people who read it are the one who enjoy it?

It's funny because people are usually fine with OP MC nonsense like Solo Leveling being popular but lose their minds when they see it in an otome isekai.

Also, the MCs personality is kind of cute here- and the point of her being OP is not to be a power fantasy, but the comedy that ensues as a result of it (a little like Anos in the Demon Lord isekai)

Users who are viewing this thread