Akuyaku Reijou ni Erabareta nara, Yuuga ni Enjite Misemashou! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

I bet with you, the minister is a reincarnation of a teenager-girl obsessed with otome-game! 😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe they got roped in all this by that prime minister.
That man must have got quite the silver tongue.

Am I the only one that at first glance read “ prince ugliness” instead of prince Ulysses? 😂😂

Fed-Kun's army
you know what all of them are chasing after their dreams and just doing this for fun. good for yall.

Double-page supporter
@NoSoup Think of it as them playing in theater, only long term and no one else knows it's an act. It's a bit secretive so that adds to the appeal, and it allows some of them to play out their lives in ways they usually wouldn't. However, because it's all an act and they have the Prime Minister, someone who can break their fall if things truly go south, watching over them then there's no genuine fear that anyone will get hurt. It's all just for fun while also for the sake of the long term happiness of the targets(even if the targets suffer a little in the short term, such as Julia's feelings of inferiority towards Meliarose).

With that said, I'm positive none of them wish harm upon either the prince or Julia and thus they wouldn't dare resort to any seriously harmful acts(such as the "villainess" pushing Julia down the stairs), so ideally this plan shouldn't go south unless a third party gets it in their head to do truly horrible things for Meliarose's(or Julia's) sake without discussing it with any of the "actors(students)" or the "playwright(Prime Minister)." Last thing we need is some idiot thinking it's OK to hurt Julia because she's a nuisance for Meliarose or thinks to get revenge on Meliarose for Julia even if Julia wouldn't want that.

I wonder wtf they think is going to happen after the “heroine” and prince get together? Although no “harm” is done, it’d put tension between the royals and the noble factions.
Did the FL not think “oh hey, this is probably not a good idea as it may tarnish my family name and power”?

Double-page supporter
@Lime-Tea thats exactly why they're putting this act right? if they show the heroine, despite all the odds, manage to show her determination and worth to all of those noble, then nobody will object to her becoming the prince lover ....at least thats what they want to believe

@devilpyro
I mean if it really went the way they expected it to go, the FL (the “villainess”) would be forked over in the end _:)3 」∠)_ she wouldnt be able to fight back if they decided to REALLY retaliate, and even if they didnt the other nobles dont know it’s all a ploy so the FL and her family would be very likely be mocked and humiliated once the heroine ascends the throne with the prince.
why would anyone even basically agree to their doom?

Banned
The premise bothers me for some reason.... prolly cause some old man is obsessing over a young prince that's not related to him and his love life.... and prolly cause he is trying to get a girl that seems perfectly nice to be a villainess and not thinking how that'd hurt her in the future.... but I sure want to read more of this (but I love Villainess stories)

The Vicious Earldom? Lynette must have an interesting split personality or something.

Dex-chan lover
@TheGodEmperor Plus, if the Prince has that much support, marrying the girl would have been easy...

But notice something... the beautiful noble daughter that has no interest in marriage has suddenly become engaged with the prince.... a girl that they would absolutely WANT engaged to the prince, but was originally unwilling, has now become engaged to the prince by her own free will.....

Tell me that isn't suspicious...

Users who are viewing this thread