Akuyaku Reijou ni Erabareta nara, Yuuga ni Enjite Misemashou! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Aggregator gang
I doubt that prince is even in love with Julia. The prime minister must have read too much shoujo so his head is loosing a screw or two. Well, i wanna ship Meliarose x Glass

Dex-chan lover
@Thifa
Here's the spoiler thread on novelupdates:
https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/act-gracefully-as-a-villainous-lady.105986/

I've read a random chapter of this novel and it's about the prince choosing the girl he really loves and the girl he chooses is rather unexpected lol but i ship FL and...... love story ā£ļø

Thanks for the updateee! Lmao, other's worrying how they would feed the heroine a koi when the heroine would be glady want to eat one XDD

Dex-chan lover
@LVLBeginner What if the Prince is similarly disinterested in the heroine? (They seem like good friends, but maybe not starcrossed lovers?)

@welcome2atlantis Lots of fish have small bones and dull taste. That's what cooking and spices are for. XD
(Or you could smoke them.)

Dex-chan lover
Dorks everywhere... What if the prince is actually in love with the "Villainess"

She got like three other people helping her, how did not a single one of them point out her leaving food for her was not a mean thing and she fucked up.
Like why the heck can't a story like this ever frickin play it straight? Because this looks like it's heading 100mph into "FL ends up with the prince because love uwu she isnt mean at all prince wuvs her uwu" bullshit territory. I'm so sick of this type of garbage.
And this is only chapter 2!

Of course I'll be here for the next chapter to complain some more!
> : (

@UniYuki they're all high ranking nobles, their idea of what should be mean is probably different from a poor/humble persons. they probably think the same thing as meliarose that being made to eat leftovers is something humiliating. if the heroine was a prideful noble, it would be humiliating, but because she's not she didn't think she was being humiliated but instead that meliarose had good intentions.

MAKE THE HEROINE EAT KOI FISH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA

also it seems like the prince loves our mc??? and he's just really good friends with julia??? i mean it seems like it's going to head that way based on what julia said in the previous pages,,, HMMMMMM but i actually like willem better for our mc???

OMG OMG OMG OMG I JUST READ A SPOILER THAT SAYS THE FINAL PAIRINGS ARE:
"Prince x Villainess' Crony
Heroine x Stalking Horse
Villainess x Prince's Crony"
IF SO THEN I LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTT SO UNEXPECTED

Users who are viewing this thread