Akuyaku Reijou ni Erabareta nara, Yuuga ni Enjite Misemashou! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Tbh that girl and the prince just look like good friends.....
could it be the Minister mistook the prince's fondness towards the girl as romantic when it's just friendly.......

Dex-chan lover
She actually would eat the koi, that girl ain't right 😂

Glasses being the male lead is a bit disappointing, so far his character has been underwhelming.

Dex-chan lover
I like Glasses-kun, he seems... fresh, I dunno, as opposed to your standard knightly princes and princely knights.
Oh, and their dream team as a whole is adorable. And the "heroine" is straight up Bakarina, so she's fine too.

the art looks good though? 😂 oh god they're all so freaking adorable. must protecc

art looks like the typical shoujo style used and im living for it, thank you so much for the translation !!

Glasses is the only dude who can guide them lol but still!!! They are toooo adorable!!!! I wanna see more of em!!! Thank you sooooo much for the update

Aggregator gang
Glasses still glasses, i can't - 😂😂😂 thank you for translating and updating this manga!

Gosh! I just found this manga and I'm in love with it!!
The art style is so good!! even a bit nostalgic.
And OMG they are sooo stupid I can't! XD
I love it I need to protect all of them!!!

Dex-chan lover
Is the prince actually not against marrying meliarose? Although glasses and her make a better pair (even if he looks like an unnamed side character lol)

Dex-chan lover
We have four idiots right here 😅 I hope one of the two boys is the ML, I have nothing against the prince but those two looks funnier with the MC.

the minister definitely misread the situation between the prince and country girl lmaooo they probably became really good friends and were sad that they couldn't hang out anymore

meanwhile we got like three idiots and one straight man slapstick routine behind the scenes and i love all of them

Users who are viewing this thread