Akuyaku Reijou ni Erabareta nara, Yuuga ni Enjite Misemashou! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Aggregator gang
I agree, they are all so dumb, i love it.

Thanks for the translation!

Aw man this is adorable! I love that the 'heroine' character seems to be weird, it's so refreshing!

Hahahahaha who's the ML? Is glasses (he looks super forgettable and plain so I'm a bit surprised but I find him funny so I think it'd be fine)? I mean, idk but the Prince and Julia look just like friends u know. The Prince was supposed to love her but it doesn't seem so, there's nothing in the air and he seems super fine with marrying the MC so idk. For me, he's just not interested in anyone, idk~

Wow, the prince's childhood friend?

There's more to the prime minister's plan then he's letting on.

Fed-Kun's army
Poor kid. She seems like someone that poor forever that even a little act of sarcasm is actually seen as kindness..

Dex-chan lover
actually, Julia kinda looks like the prince is she going to be an illegitimate child or something?

Sooooo..... Glasses, I mean Wilhem is ML?
Also heroine kinda dumb but can't hate her lol and Meliarose cute AF

I have a feeling the heroine is actually supporting them, and isn't in love with the prince 😅

Does the Prime Minister actually have any power or right to order and punish the heirs/children of powerful families (specifically the duke?)

It would make more sense if it was like a happy go lucky king doting on his son

Why do i get the feeling that the prince is planned this all from the beginning? Im thinking that he really likes meliarose or he’s trying to set meliarose and gang up too or smthg. They might have been the one getting played at and julia is a paid actor too (tho she could just be an airhead, that works too).

Tho i kinda dont want this to be the case :(( kinda anti climactic and mehh

Users who are viewing this thread