Akuyaku Reijou ni Erabareta nara, Yuuga ni Enjite Misemashou! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Fed-Kun's army
fsdlkadfsjlk this manga is hilarious lmaooo SHE IS LIKE NOOO MY CAT THO!!! the "heroine" ADORES the "villainess"!!! also: GLASSES!!!! it's great sdflkjsafd

thank you for the update~!

Not the cats birthday! We have to make sure she celebrates properly, with lots of treats!

But seriously, I got so giddy when I realised there was a new chapter, I instantly fell in love with this from just the first chapter, and not to be dramatic but I would die to protect this gang.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, kitty is at the top of the relationship pyramid, no exceptions.
Anyway, I think I'm starting to see what's really happening here. Meliarose is wooing the heroine with her accidental kindness, which isn't helping the mission at all (but it is adorable 😁)
But did you notice...the prince? The two times Meliarose and the playboy talked privately or were bullying each other, he immediately appeared between the two of them and separated them. Most likely outcome:
The prince is in love with Meliarose after all. Either he's using the heroine to make her jealous or is just friendly with her. The prince is becoming jealous of playboy, but for a different girl. Whoops!

Fed-Kun's army
Akjsjssjdbjd HEEEELLLLPPPP WHY IS THIS SOOOO FUNNYYYYYY AKSKSSKSM

also... Glasses' route confirmed??? Idk.. he seems to be the first one to mention his feelings so far.. 🤔
Also. Don't tag me for the answer of this. I want to enjoy this blindly. Lol XD

Dex-chan lover
I've read the source material, it's hilarious. Not as tropey as one might think, either! If you haven't read the source, then you're in for a wild ride.

Users who are viewing this thread