Akuyaku Reijou ni Erabareta nara, Yuuga ni Enjite Misemashou! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

"Pls don't make me say something pathetic with this handsome face" LMAO, STOP XD haha, let's be honest here, Bertram is the funniest character of the story and he cares for Rose so I don't see why not making him the ML, I feel they have the greatest chemistry. That way the Prince and the other girl can get married or whatever, they surely spend a lot of time together. :b

Or would it be Willem? I mean, he's the one who's obviously high over heels for her plus he's the knight but I don't think so, he felt like her BFF but idk.

Julia is hilariousñy weird, I've been bored with her in the past chapters but now I find her funny, who knows, maybe that way the Prince and she will get closer? I mean, somehow the Crown Prince enjoys being with her a lot I guess? But who freaking knows, at this point he's always when Rose is with Bertram so IDKKKKK HAHAHAHAHA

Hahahaha. The knight to the rescue. I was thinking the same, Bertram. Those two need to be together at the end. THAT'S fate and nothing else. I'm so in into this story. I hope Willem ends up being the true villian for the sake of Rose 😈

Dex-chan lover
To me, it really does smell like this is actually a scam to get Rose to accept the prince. Julia is just a little too much, and she is from a family 'so obscure nobody has heard of them'. She might actually be an actress that the prince hired. Although, it is clear that none of the team are in on it (unless some of Rose's 'followers' are. Only the four main actors seem to be inner team members.)

What sealed it for me was Julia's immediate plan to have Rose eat the fish Julia catches. It's almost as if... the prince and Julia have a copy of their playbook?

I'll plant my army on the glasses 2ndLead hill and I'll die on it.
People claimed that their's an upcoming twist and that the ending is unexpected, but if the twist is as predictable as "the prince wanted the villainess all along "or "something something yuri end" then that would mean this is a trash story through and through
And yes of course I'll still be here to read the next chapter and complain.

I'm kinda sad this story is taking the previsible "failing villainess" route. It had so much potential, all wasted :(

Aggregator gang
@deathmailrock: the prince is super passive in my eyes, he is like he has fused with the backgrounds, aside from being mentioned a lot by other characters, standing and smiling, he's done nothing outstanding (he did got between Meliarose and Bertram - jelly? maybe - in this chapter tho)

@Fushiginiku I was getting those vibes too, but it seems a little too elaborate; Meliarose is pretty agreeable, if the prime minister had asked normally she would likely still have accepted the engagement. Then again this story seems to be all about being over-the-top, so I guess this scenario is as likely as any other for now.

As for the prince, as far as I can tell the silliness that's happening is just amusing to him so he's playing along.

Contributor
Cat >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Prince.

Just go to your cat party.
Also Julia is hilarious. It's nice to see a heroine who is just...a normal girl, and not a psychotic reincarnator believing the world turn around her.

I guess the biggest question of this manga is:

Will the Minister Milford gets to keep his job after pulling this train-wreck "romance stunt"?

Dex-chan lover
@Azure_1802 The problem is that there is nothing to be active on. He's already got the girl... meaning he doesn't have to go out there or anything. He already hangs out with her, already asks her out on dates...

He doesn't have to woo her anymore... so there is nothing to be passive/active for in this case... as far as he's concerned...

Aggregator gang
@deathmailrock: that's why he is passive, no? They're engaged doesn't mean he has her, engagements can always be annulled, especially when she doesn't like him. He should have try to win her heart (if he really wants her) when they're still engaged instead of fading into the back and smiling. In case he doesn't like Meliarose but Julia (or any other girl), he also doesn't do anything to show it.

Dex-chan lover
@Azure_1802 But here is the thing... our girl is pretending to be interested in him and he knows she agreed... so as far as he's concerned, they're already a thing, that he already has her...

Plus, he naturally just seems more chill... but he gives her the proper time, gives her the proper consideration and even tries to be considerate of her...

He's a good boyfriend...

Can you blame him for not trying to win her over when she is pretending that he already has her??? Think about that.... he thinks he already has her...

Among the group, he is basically the only one left in the dark...

Can you expect him to fight for the girl when he doesn't even know he needs to fight for the girl?

It's actually sad if you think about it... he thinks he has a girlfriend... and she's LYING to him....

Double-page supporter
Prince who? I have a cat's birthday to go to.

Anyways here's how I think the next chapter's gonna go:
[ul]-Rose is gonna straight up skip the outing and go to her cat's birthday party because anything else is unthinkable
-She'll send Lynette in her place, like what she wanted to do in Ch.1
-Lynette and the Prince are gonna hit it off really well bc she'll get in trouble or whatever and he's gonna act super princely
-Bertram's flirting worked a little too well and Julia's head over heels for him
-Chapter ends with Rose pampering her cat and having a good time, maybe Wilhelm visits and goes "hey I heard it was your cat's birthday party"
[/ul]I'm pretty sure Wilhelm's the ML because he's had more focus than anyone else (with Bertram second, so maybe he's 2nd ML who eventually gets with Julia at the very end?)

The Prince didn't even say goodbye to Julia before leaving with Meliarose, just how these people think they are a thing??

Dex-chan lover
actually how are her current villainess actions supposed to bring them closer together? She interrupted them, wouldn't she want them to spend time together or let the prince come across Meliarose bulling Julia so he can save her. Whatever leave him for the cat or at least set it up so that Julia shows up in her place

Users who are viewing this thread