Akuyaku Reijou ni Erabareta nara, Yuuga ni Enjite Misemashou! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Aggregator gang
Instead of the passive prince, i root for Willem and Meliarose. I hope Julia will find happiness too, she's a genuine good girl.

Dex-chan lover
... are you sure this plan isn't a scam to make the Duke's daughter who is uninterested in marriage to be engaged with the crown prince while also being put in situations that'd make her get close to him...?

@Azure_1802 To be fair, the prince seems to believe that he's actually engaged with her... so... he's not really passive... he's nonchalant... he thinks he's already got the girl...

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the update

I also suspect that the prince is in love with our FL and knew all of this so that's why he still has been meeting Julia.

But oh dear, our Williem is a decent guy plus a knight (like how Meliarose imagined a knight and not a prince for her romance story)

I'm gonna be surprised if ML ends up being prince since he's had zero screentime but it's not impossible. We already have two ML candidates tho.

Dex-chan lover
Bro.. why do I feel that the prince only shows up unexpectedly when the black hair guy talked with Melrose?
O__O
Many thanks

Fed-Kun's army
You know, I feel like the prime minister that "chosen" Melrose to be the villainess for the sake of the Prince and Julia "happiness", was just an idiot jumping the gun, mistook a normal friendship as romance. The prince was truly in love with someone, but not Julia and might not be Melrose as well.

Aggregator gang
The more i see it, the more i feel like julia and the prince is more like brother and sister instead of lovers, or perhaps it was curiousity of the prince against strange small animal? (julia). Sure that stupid prime minister is not actually misunderstanding this whole mess? Hahaha

Fed-Kun's army
1745e0d99e16dcc719100256572262fd.jpg

It's refreshing the other people have noticed how the girl likes the Villainess

ok i really hope wilhelm is the ML and not the prince, but knowing these stories go... :(
it seems like i'll be stuck with second ML syndrome again.

Users who are viewing this thread