Akuyaku Reijou ni Erabareta nara, Yuuga ni Enjite Misemashou! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

After my suicide, I was reincarnated into another world. If that isn’t bad enough, I was summoned as a pet! And for some reason everyone wants me dead! My sole life mission now is to avoid all of the death flags!

died bcs got murdered then reincarnated into a novel/game and became the 2nd male lead (but i— am a girl ;-;) also had a goal to live a peaceful life as commoner

"Unfortunately, the last thing I remember was being assassinated for no reason to time-travel to my past to be an insignificant side character that will seduce the male lead as her sole purpose in life"
huh well that's a really interesting start makes me want to start a story which I will never do lol

--------

Aside from that, I stan this ship too.

She so goddamn dramatic. Like why? It’s so unnecessary and annoying. Bruh...what’s wrong with her

i agree with bertram(?). and to be honest, on what solid grounds did they even base this plan on? it just kinda looks like theyre pushing what they want on julia and the prince.

Yeah ok but who does Julia like?!!? And who does the prince like!??!? 😂

I committed suicide (decently believable) and became a modern day empress lmao. So, am I a figurehead for the commonwealth? My mission is even to get my daddy to love me, good use of tax money I must say xD.

Is it just me or the ministers just fucking majorly misunderstood everything and pushed this whole weird ass roles on these people..

Murdered/suicided and traveled to my past side/mob character self and my new goal in life is getting my dad to love me ;v;

murdered/suicide, time traveled to my past, became the second male lead, will open a store/cafe/business

damn second lead syndrome struck even in my second life lol not mad that i'll be minding my own business (pun intended) instead tho so i can finally be my own boss

Summoned into a novel/game as myself and my goal is to save the world... Someone please stop them it sounds like they're trying to make me a "saintess". Please, someone, I'm gonna ruin their world.

Users who are viewing this thread