Akuyaku Reijou ni Erabareta nara, Yuuga ni Enjite Misemashou! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Died from overworking, reincarnated in a game or novel as the heroine/saintess, my goal is to seduce the ML/FL 😂

Died from overwork, reincarnated into a novel/game as a mascot (or pet/object) to live peacefully as a commoner.

I’m a bit apalled as me being a mascot/pet/object lmao

Good for Betram having the braincells to do this
But, Julia oh man. Wilhem my boy, I hope you won’t get cast aside after the hellhole Julia is spiralling into.

Who was THE main ml again?

Suicide to go back in time to become a pet/object and get the ml/fl to break up with me...????

I'm a total side character lol
Unless I'm someone like Oz I'd totally be alright with being an object qwq

That aside, I'm very curious about Ulysses why does he always have a neutral face to everything... I have a feeling he doesn't have feelings for Julia anyway so why the plan, unless, they were actually aiming for Meliarose in the end... or not lol

Contributor
I dearly hope the prince doesn't get too hurt by any of this. He seems like a nice chap.

I think Bertram has a longtime crush on meliarose. Thats why he is so harsh with her. He is lashing out in a way people often do when they feel not seen. It’s not ideal, but they are teenagers. He is been needling her in other scenes as well, its classic playground behaviour.😂

summoned, reincarnated into another world, became an empress, and have to seduce ml lmaooo honestly that sounds great...

after my suicide, i got reincarnated into another world as the male lead, aiming to get the FL to break up with me. aight im pretty sure this has been written AND ive read it long ago

Spoiler from the novel i read
our ML is willem 😍 he is from a knight family but he's only second child, so he will become a royal knight to uplift his status, prince will be with lynette, for bertram and julia after julia know everything is a script she kinda mad with bertram, so until the novel i read she's not together yet with bertram, theyre kinda drift apart? Bertram will be so much closer to our FL but just friendly relationship, lynette will become a crown princess, julia will become her maid of honor, our FL will become her teacher for her queen preparation. Its not end yet in the TL novel i read, willem and our FL still not going public with their relationship, because of willem status is below our FL, willem though that he still not have enough power. Our FL family know their relationship but they not fully accept it yet

Users who are viewing this thread