Akuyaku Reijou ni Erabareta nara, Yuuga ni Enjite Misemashou! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

I was murdered/suicided and reincarnated into another world as a side/mob character and now I need to save the world. <--- This sounds more like a shounen isekai than a shoujo isekai, but I'm so down for a story with a female lead and shounen isekai elements.

Aggregator gang
he better not become the second male lead, he seems decent enough

ohoh an isekai game everyone seems to be playing
I was murdered/suicide, reincarnated into another world as the male lead trying to get revenge
hoh I'm the male lead of another world, not a book/game? does that mean I'm influential heh~?

I died from overwork but got reincarnated into another world into the family of the Main Character and My goal is to open a business

can't wait for next chapter! thanks for translating.

anyway,
i was murdered and reincarnated into another world as an empress. i'll get revenge!!!

Dex-chan lover
I really can't blame the fmc for getting upset. "freedom to love" isn't something a nobles gets to have. Even if that weren't the case, she was ordered to get the prince and the other girl together, she can't just stop even if she wants to. Especially when she believes there is a risk of being exiled/executed for failure.

Dex-chan lover
I died and was reincarnated into a game as an Emperor/Empress, yet I still need to get the Lead to break up with me. Knowing my luck, it'd be Dark Souls or a bad Mass Effect or Halo novel.

I died from overworking, and go reincarnated to an other world as the Empress. I must get my Dad to love me.
HECK NO, I'LL THROW THAT PIECE OF SHIT IN PRISON.

Dex-chan lover
Working LN Title:
I Was Reincarnated Into the World Of a Light Novel as the Mascot Character, But I Have to Seduce the Male Lead?!

...I'd read that.

I was murdered and reincarnated into a world of a light novel as a butler and I am seeking for revenge

...I'd read that.

Died by suicide, reincarnated into a game as the male lead (im female... FML) my goal is to get my dad to love me...

0.o

If I commit another suicide in that isekai can I get a redo?

Dead by suicide, reincarnated into a novel as the villain and my goal is revenge...
Can I just call it a crusade against another religion and get away with it?

Users who are viewing this thread