Akuyaku Reijou ni Erabareta nara, Yuuga ni Enjite Misemashou! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
I got murder/suicided into a novel or game into the MC/ML's family and I'm there for revenge... but if it isn't my world, what am I getting revenge for?

That said, while he's right she can't really understand love for not having experienced it, she certainly took an odd path after that. I'll blame sleep deprivation. XD

Oh but Willem was really cool this chapter. I really like characters who don't just pin but go for it

I suicided into a game/novel as a maid who must survive death flags. Tbh I probably won't last.

Dex-chan lover
So Truck-kun send me to another world were I am a mob that has to save the world...

Time to edgelord the shit out of it.

@zokoi19
Meliarose, obvious.

@Athedite
Yes, you can...
It is called game and it is considerable harder when you want 2 other people to get together without they knowing you are doing it than doing it for yourself but it is possible.

i got hit by truck-kun or other accident, reincarnated into a novel or game, be the 2nd male lead, and open a store/cafe/bussiness
Whoaa i think i can accept all these condition. i'll just go off from the original plot and lead a relaxing live.......
wait... i've heard this trope before...

Group Leader
Lol yeah in Meli’s defense though, it seems like it’s ingrained in her that when things don’t go according to plan/people don’t act out their roles, terrible things will happen. (What I can glean from her flashback anyway)

Remember she still thinks that if the plan failed the four of them are gonna be punished by the Minister, so I think she’s trying to protect them, but the way she’s thinking is too rational, as if some feelings are wrong you can just turn it off.

Looking forward to see her character development next volume :3

Btw mine is:
- Died from overwork
- Reincarnated to a novel/game
- Family of MC
- My goal is to get ML to break up with me

I SWEAR there’s a manhwa that’s just like that somewhere.

Thanks for playing!

Group Leader
That’s weird how the comments are hating on Meliarose. I perfectly understand her reason yet Bertram is an ASS for no reason to Meliarose.
She’s thinking of the success of their mission and as the leader, OF COURSE she’d be a bit forceful. Yes what she did was kind of stupid at the second half.

Bertram should’ve understand how a duke’s daughter would’ve been raised and give advice from there but instead he went to insult her outright??

I got murdered/suicide, time travelled to my past, became a heroine/saintess, and my new goal in life is to save the world lmao. This was fun thanks for the second life generator thing hehe. ^-^

sooo the couple are...
Meliarose X Willem
Lynette X Ulysses
Julia X Bertram

???

Dex-chan lover
"Summoned" "to another world" "as a butler", "I aim to open my own cafe".
That isekai generator... :D

Dex-chan lover
According to that generator I will die of murder/suicide and reincarnate into a novel/game, where I become the family of the MC/ML and my goal is to get the ML to break up with me. Fun!

I really want to know who our FL is going to end up with; Bertram or that prince? Personally hoping for Bertram.

Thanks for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread