Akuyaku Reijou ni Erabareta nara, Yuuga ni Enjite Misemashou! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

I was murdered and sent to another world as a mascot and now have to run from people who want me dead. Frick me.

I was murdered, reincarnated in another world as the heroine/saintess and I'm out to get revenge! pretty neat.., thanks for the game XD

I got something soooo boring yet flitting to me it's almost frustrating.
I get murdred or commit suicide, time travel to my past as myself and live peacefully as the commoner we all are.

Interesting turn of events here. Thank you guys for the translation~

Murdered/Suicide, Time-travelled to my past, I am the Heroine, my goal is revenge. Yup sounds about right.

Sooo I got murdered bummer. Then I went to my past which you'd think would help but now I'm my own male lead and have to dodge death flags/protect my original form from death.... I have questions what in the selfcest is this?!?

End game couples are:
Julia, "the heroine" x Bertram
Meliarose x Glasses
Lynette, "the villainess follower" x the Prince, reason: the "villainess" Meliarose is the Prince's childhood friend, but she is wary of him because she can't understand what he is thinking and try to avoid him a lot, so whenever there is a "date" between him and Meliarose, just like the previous chapter, she comes up with excuses to not go (the cat's birthday is a legit one tho) and ask Lynette to go as her proxy. Gradually the Prince and Lynette fall in love with each other, and the Prince openly propose to her at the school dance party.
So far, I haven't seen any punishment for the Minster yet, only see that Meliarose's family openly hate and distrust him.
This is my theory, the Minister is a hardcore fan of shoujo, espicially involves the villainess noble type, the materials he gave to Meliarose was his. His head was full of shoujo that seeing the Prince saves Julia and Julia thanks him, believed that "it is love at first sight" and so set up the mess, ignore everything else.

So, I got truck-kun, reincarnated into a novel and game, still my useless, pitiful, boring ass self and have the gall to seduce FL. Yay, I got myself the bad ending.

Lol, I was murdered/suicide, travelled to my past, as still me, and there for revenge. Sounds like a boring proper plot 🤣

Truck-kun or other accident, Time travel to your past, Empress/Emperor, Survive death flags/people who wants me dead

Well boys and gals looks like the new King of Britain is born and back with vengeance....

Dex-chan lover
fuck me..im the heroine in a novel and i need to survive....can i romance my possible killers?

Guess I'm an object/mascot in a world and need to survive my death flags... Well atleast it'll be impossible to kill me, probably

Users who are viewing this thread