Akuyaku Reijou ni Erabareta nara, Yuuga ni Enjite Misemashou! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Jeez, this chapter illustrates the pitfalls of sleep deprivation very well. Her emotional control, critical thinking, and reasoning abilities have gone down the drain.

Willem finally makes his move!

The generator tells me I will die from overwork, reincarnate into a novel or game as the Empress and I'll have to get the ML to break up with me. That sounds pretty cool actually! (Well, except the dying part ofc)

According to generator i died from overwork, time travelled back to my own past as a mob, and lived peacefully as as commoner, sounds about right 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Lol whenever glasses wearing characters take off their glasses to look better or cool people that actually wear glasses know they can't see anymore 😂 he's asking out a blurry girl right now

From what I got from the generator, I had I was murdered/suicided and I reincarnated into a novel/game. I will be a side character/mob and have to survive death flags/people who want me dead.

If it goes the way I imagined I would be reincarnated into my favorite game Minecraft! I would be some kind of mob and my favorite mob is the wither skeleton so obviously the players are going to want me to die. Or.... I would be reincarnated into a novel and easily die. Cause I don't think I'm smart enough or even remember the story to prevent myself from dying.

I'm really curious on who Julia likes. Maybe Bertram lied and Julia was confessing to him? Maybe Julia likes someone who isn't a part of the group but I feel like that is unlikely. Maybe it is actually the MC? Cause Julia seems to be okay with her. I'm really curious who it is. XD

Thanks for the translation!
I was summoned, and I reincarnated a game or novel, and I am a villainess (muhahahaha! sounds cool to me) and my goal to seduce the Ml/Fl. 😂 (somehow I'll get confidence from somewhere)
Now, the question is: Who the f*** will summon a villainess? Maybe I have friends on the other side? 😈

Her way of thinking reminds me of when I was coding python. Like when there's a bug/unexpected input, then the program kinda crash. 😂

Supporter
Die from overwork, reincarnated into another world as myself, and I need to break up with the male/female lead.

According to the generator, I died from Truck-kun or other accidents and reincarnated into another world as the male lead to get my dad to love me.

... Sounds like a wholesome plot I don't mind reading ;w;

I died from overworking and reincarnated into novel or game as side character and I have to seduce male lead.

I’m not complaining though 😏

Dex-chan lover
I was murdered / commit suicide and reincarnated in another world as the emperor and try to break off with the female lead

I was murdered/committed suicide so I time travelled to my past life as an empress and tried to become a commoner.

...I probably will fail that goal XD

I was murdered/suicide and was reincarnated into another world where I'm a maid and my goal is to survive the death flags/escape from the people who wants me dead. Honestly, something I would read 🤣

Double-page supporter
I was murdered/suicide and was reincarnated in to another world as the Mascot/pet/object and have to save the world. I'm fine with being a mascot character

I died from overwork (as a working mother of three kids, I ain't amused how real this hits), reincarnated into another world as a mob/side character and need to make ML break up with me.

Once I get to eat properly and work less as a mob character, I'm fine with this. Btw, feel the sudden need to re-up my life insurance...

Users who are viewing this thread