Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei Shita hazu ga Marie Antoinette Deshita - Ch. 2 - Welcome to Versailles~!

Fed-Kun's army
@Svelandria I know that at the time, hygiene is not the best. But If i remembered my history right, Versailles was one of the worst. Like, pee INSIDE the castle walls as bathrooms are not to be used by lower classes(aka servants aides and attendants). Poop is everywhere so as you can see, it stinks there. Extremely strong perfumes will be used to cover the stench(even now, lysol cant cover everything). Bathing is considered to be bad (it was said the king Louis XIV only took bath 3 times in his life) as hot water is considered to spread diseases since hot water opens up pores. People consider them selves clean by wiping down with DRY cloth which means, everyone and everything smells of body odor, poop, pee , strong perfume and anything else in between.

So yeah, me being a clean freak, would likely die there.

Dex-chan lover
@that_weeb_one
America should be safe because back then England and France hated each other. The American revolution was so heavily sponsored by France that it was arguably France defeating England to form America and the entire motivation for this can be summed into two works. "Fuck England!"
England also sent a guy who just wanted to turn around and go home. Sure England would have an easier time if she manages to somehow make them be more tactful about the "fuck those limeys " expenses but in the end the redcoats had no chance of finding a way to root out insurgency.

Omg, Lady Oscar is now considered as a old shojo. And to think that I grew up watching the anime.... I feel oh so old 😂

N2O

Dex-chan lover
WAS THE BAGUETTE COMMENT REALLY NECESSARY SOKHFAIOFFL,W

kek, the chapter

crown prince is one of us, one of us!
t. 4channers

PD: this guy WISH he has baguette-sized penis, frenchmen and their delusions as always

If any are wondering about Madame du Barry mentioned at the end
potential story spoilers ahead
she was originally from a common family and sold herself to many men before catching the kings eye and becoming his mistress by way of the king forging her birth so it appeared she was a noble. Of all of the king's mistress' she is most well known for how much the king loved her: he listened to what she said, expensive gowns and jewellery, convinced him on pardoning people, was allowed to attend official royal councils etc. She did not get along well with Maire Antoinette and also disliked her mother there was a lot of contention between the 2.

Contributor
Y'all going on and on about the baguette line, and here I'm just appreciating the "Marriage Speedrun, any% WR".

Aggregator gang
The speedrunning Mariage comment killed me. The question is, is it a PB or a WR?

This story is very beautiful: not only is it fun, but it allows you to discover historical facts of which you were not aware.

When will be the next chapter?

I thought there was an audience when they "did" it. I didn't know that they just left.

...7 years... I'll be waiting~ kyaa~
Character development in the baaag (◡ ω ◡)

Users who are viewing this thread