Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei Shita hazu ga Marie Antoinette Deshita - Ch. 2 - Welcome to Versailles~!

I read a lot of these but I'm a bit unsure about this one. I hope it's not too historical accurate and that she can change the future, cause it's a bit sad reading this knowing everything she does is pointless in the end. Also the ml doesn't seem great; I usually like quiet characters that doesn't show emotions (like Adam from the comic with Raeliana) but this guy just seem dead and boring

Strasbourg my home town <3 <3 the cathedral was drawn so well ! Jaimais je n'aurais penser la voir dans un manga (I woud have nerver expected to see her in a manga)

its how sandamckitty said,it will be sad if her efforts will be pointless,and i hope the ml change a little,like,be more charming?idk because there are 2 type of expressionless characters,the charming one(like adam from raeliana),and this guy

Fed-Kun's army
Knowing how the "true" Versailles were at the time, im wondering how a Japanese can stand that lol.

Dex-chan lover
As a person with a little bit knowledge about French Revolution, she's going to have huge hard time.
The Prince actually good, it's just the noble never want to lost anything. I guess this isn't that far fetched from the prince original personality lol (not to mention, i heard he has eyes problem). He wanted to do good things for common people, but the noble.... Lol.
Also wonder how she will treat madam du barry. I heard real Maria hated her just because she's from commoner background.

Winces

Considering how French support helped ensure the American Revolution, this doesn't bode well for the Yanks...

Dex-chan lover
I'm interested in the manga AND the comments from the ones who have the actual knowledge of the real history. Stay with us please

I just trying to timeline out in my mind how many historical repercussions this will have if she does Anything. Like will she find a way to end France's monarchy while keeping her head. (Pun entirely intended) Or will she "fix" the monarchy that will keep it as France's government? If she does either, what effect will that have on other countries that were influenced/helped or other in the future? I already saw someone else mention how the French helped out America in the comments. This is such a defining time in French history that if she so much a says a word differently history is changed, however minor.

Also as a lover of baguettes that comment made me rethink life.

@cherokeemoon No, despite the prevalence of that legend, most historians agree that that wasn’t it, nor was it phimosis. Though, in a way, the truth is even sadder. From analysis of extremely frank correspondences between other royals, it is now believed that it was less of a physiological problem and more Louis being so shitty at sex that he didn’t know what to do. And apparently, the first time they tried to get it on, they screwed up so badly that both parties involved were left with the notion that sex wasn’t enjoyable in the least.

Group Leader
Idk why but I read this like the tone of Gintama, therefore the dead eyes joke cracked me up. Also, the ML seems precious so far, he's funny af lmao.

Efu

Bruh I never expected to laugh this much from reading a manga about Marie Antoinette lmao girlll 🤣🤣🤣

Double-page supporter
I'm glad I'm not the only one focusing on that baguette burying comment. xD

@martinren123 She's had 14 years to adjust to this new life. While that may not be enough time to completely adjust after living for 30 years in Japan in her previous life, I'm sure she's gotten at least a little accustomed to how things work in that age. Emphasis on a little.

After reading more biography about Marie Antoinette... w h e l p. She is screwed indeed. The og princess is apparently a fairly decent girl doomed by malicious rumors. If there's any skill she should need, it's how to sway public opinion

Users who are viewing this thread