Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei Shita hazu ga Marie Antoinette Deshita - Ch. 3 - The courtesan mistress

Dex-chan lover
>She's a prostitute
a11.jpg

>She spends taxpayer money
Screenshot-2020-12-24-115928.png

mmmmmmmmmmrgghhffff do you really have to open a history book to understand who is who ,,,, cause i hate that ugrfffgg 😞😰

Dex-chan lover
@peachyv I mean, you could probably get a DEEPER understanding, but I feel like (although like the MC I can't remember any of the names well) we are getting enough information for story purposes.

Fed-Kun's army
Yes, the mistress is like every Chaebol, child, and mistress of a politically powerful person ever. They spend YOUR TAX DOLLARS on frivolous luxuries. They, indeed, are the enemy of the people.

@Trezcast
There are quite a few references to actual historical accusations/suspicions for a manga if that helps? Character reactions and personalities are questionable/subjective

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like this would be much more fun had i know the real hystory... XD

This woman is bad news . She's one of the reason for marie-antoinette bad ending with the affair of the quern necklace (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affair_of_the_Diamond_Necklace) even if they seem to manipulate her. It's better for mc to get ride of her.

Users who are viewing this thread