Akuyaku Reijou no Shitsuji-sama: Hametsu Flag wa Ore ga Tsubusasete Itadakimasu - Ch. 29.2

Dex-chan lover
Sophia: "I believe she became the villainess because she didn't notice that..."
"I will never make that mistake again"

Hold on, is Sophia a reincarnator too? What's the mistake she swore not to repeat? Her being the same as Cyril would explain her near perfect grades, manners and her entrance score. She beat the near-perfect Cyril (though let her win). Is that only due to his "raising"? Besides, much like Cyril has a very clear goal (protecting Sophia from ruin), our young lady often hints her long term romantic interest for our butler. Thoughts?

Group Leader
Sophia: "I believe she became the villainess because she didn't notice that..."
"I will never make that mistake again"

Hold on, is Sophia a reincarnator too? What's the mistake she swore not to repeat? Her being the same as Cyril would explain her near perfect grades, manners and her entrance score. She beat the near-perfect Cyril (though let her win). Is that only due to his "raising"? Besides, much like Cyril has a very clear goal (protecting Sophia from ruin), our young lady often hints her long term romantic interest for our butler. Thoughts?
First part is my fault, apologies:

Fixed bubble is: "i truly believe she went down the path of villainy because she failed to realise that" + Page has been updated to reflect that thanks :)

Dex-chan lover
Actress lady is cool. Awesome character design. Gives me a bird-like impression. In particular I like her boots, skirt, and hair.
Ashamed but I don’t think we are going to get to see as much of her as the LN, but I do agree they stylized her pretty well visually

Dex-chan lover
First part is my fault, apologies:

Fixed bubble is: "i truly believe she went down the path of villainy because she failed to realise that" + Page has been updated to reflect that thanks :)
TBH I wasn't really correcting anything, just theorising! Also, thank you for your work! :wooow:

Users who are viewing this thread