Akuyaku Reijou no Shitsuji-sama: Hametsu Flag wa Ore ga Tsubusasete Itadakimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2 - Prologue

Dex-chan lover
Her definition of "eliminating him" would be him locked in a love basement tended by her daily.

Fed-Kun's army
This guy is pretty smart and not as dense as other reincarnated people, as soon as he heard that one line he knew the shit he was in and that he just replaced the prince, thats why im liking this manga

Aggregator gang
Don't forget the fact that the "villainess " stats is boosted as fuck because he taught her for every single specialization out there.

thank god he's not as dense as i wouldve thought in the earlier chapter

but well, you shouldve realized it earlier cause of what you did all the time before this for her

@Novak_Vai

Hahahahahahahahah....that's cute that you think he isn't going to be dealing with this for the entire story. :p I WILL say that HE thinks he still has time to fix this. But this whole story is prefaced on this, that's why he went through like the entire first fourth or so of Bakarina in one chapter to race to this moment.....which happened exactly as fast as the original story by the way. Just enter the prologue chapter and cover a period that'd be an entire book of some other story.

Double-page supporter
Lol I love this! The MC turns into a capture target, and a competent one at that. He's kinda like the next Cecil without the scheming lol

Thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread