Akuyaku Reijou no Shitsuji-sama: Hametsu Flag wa Ore ga Tsubusasete Itadakimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2 - Prologue

One thing I like about this story is how it has fairly strict hierarchical rules that the MC has to navigate. A lot of these hand-wave away that side of nobility politics.

Bro if Bakarina was a guy scenario...lol... another great find, story gon be lit as fudge ...Oni-gga’s.....

I throught he's gonna stay dense, but he realized that now princess is in love with him ( by game line tho)
this'll be fun i guess

@icarushector
If you say that from the novel, be it, otherwise it surely doesn't seem like it.

- For example if that was the case I'd expect the word of a butler to have no weight against the son of a noble, particularly to his father. It makes no sense that the evil kid is fine mistreating the daughter of a noble (who would tell that to her father the same night) but stops for someone who just bowed to him, which likely means a servant, or someone of lower stance than him.
- A butler that dances with a noble woman at a noble's party it's not what I'd call proper. Not to mention that like he saw the evil kid, people saw him kneeling at her to ask her for a dance. I'd expect a harsh punishment for overstepping his boundaries, particularly after he knelt in front of his lady in the middle of the room, showing that he is her subordinate and just danced with a noble girl.
- It's clear from the first pages that there are adults around. If any of them saw that scene of a noble girl being jealous over him and blushing, I doubt they would have done nothing and let them be. Particularly when such an event is usually attention-catching.

Hidden relationship happened in real life with stricter rules, and if MC managed to do those things in public, I don't see how hard it would be to keep their relationship hidden, particularly if they start being a bit more careful.

Dex-chan lover
@YuriIsTooLewd they're out on a balcony, a place of relative privacy. He never states his own rank, but rather that he could send his complaints to the count and the count would hear them. Implying that he is of equal or higher standing. He bluffed, successfully.

The heroine is of a lower rank than the bastard kid, so he figured he could be pushy. Especially since they are out of the immediate view of others.

Imagine if he decides to peace out after couple of years and go completely incognito upon realizing that he would have to be "eliminated"
The story would be over 😂

Fed-Kun's army
Sigh this is basically just a discount version of Otomege. MC had similiar sharp mind for everything but pretty dense about girl's feeling just like Leon

Users who are viewing this thread