Akuyaku Reijou no Shitsuji-sama: Hametsu Flag wa Ore ga Tsubusasete Itadakimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1 - A Butler's Decision

Dex-chan lover
The classic harem conundrum at its purest. Multiple girls are in love with you, yet you can only choose one. What will you do about the other girls and their pure feelings for you? How can you turn them down in a way that won't destroy both your and her heart's?

Contributor
Thank you for the chapter~

@dexec I hope it isn't a bother, but may I ask if chapter 2.2 is already out or is it after all released on the 19.10?

Aggregator gang
I bet the heroine is his sister from the previous life and when they find out it will be really awkward.

Aggregator gang
Yanderes and Death Flags everywhere I can see. I am making a bet there will be a 3rd yandere.

Something is quite strange for me, if the father is affectionate toward her daughter. Then why she is left with a corrupted head maid? Don't he check the caretaker background or personality first before entrusting her angel daughter?

@Twia Personality checks should be the head butler's job especially since both parents are busy. And head butler was corrupt along with the mean maid

Fed-Kun's army
Im loving the publishers and mangaka for this series since theyre releaseing fortnightly chapters parts but the parts itself are long enough when it comes to magic school romance manga, bravos to them

Dex-chan lover
The freaking Heroine came because she knew Cyril will be there early.
Damn, too much damage was caused for the plan.

Fed-Kun's army
Hahaha, seems like the dark flags will rise whether or not our butler steers the miss towards the prince. Since now he has become the main man of attraction.

Users who are viewing this thread