Akuyaku Reijou no Shitsuji-sama: Hametsu Flag wa Ore ga Tsubusasete Itadakimasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 5.2 - Dark Guild

Aggregator gang
@Konrad713

Only in so much as it’s creepy how your parents ‘groomed’ (raised) you.

Your thinking of it in a sexual way which is more a reflection of you than the MC, he wants her to be a success and not destroyed as a villainess. If loving and caring for someone and wanting their future to be brighter is perverse to you then good luck to you

Fed-Kun's army
@meong
Does it count if the royal family adopt him?

In later arc, the Queen told her son to treat him as if he's his older brother.

Fed-Kun's army
@yudh08
Yup, it should be. Don't know how it will go to there but currently he still assumes that Sofia will end up with the real!prince.

Dex-chan lover
Nice
MjVjm88.gif

Dex-chan lover
What a chad! Hopefully he'll be more of a chad and accept her as a waifu.

I don't think Nameless is going to try to betray them going forward. At least not for the time being. My guess is that the in-game Nameless betrayed them because his impression of them was that they were trying to lord their power over other people, because in-game Cyril basically hired them to basically harrass somebody, which is basically his berserk button due to his own past. Of course he's still going to fleece them for all he can get, but then he'll turn around and sell them out because he doesn't like them.

But in this case, the message Cyril has sent Nameless is that the family acknowledges that the guild and the folk living in the slums exist, and that they don't look down on them in the slightest (which is probably why he was careful to specify that the money was not to buy slaves, but to pay their parents' debt). That's a very different first impression to make.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I still don't understand what happened 😂
Whatever. He pulled a fast one on them, and got a connection, right? Good.

@Lunavolks
*Yeahh There's a Sebastian inside him
Well, all Butlers are secretly called Sebastian, so... 😂

@konrad713
Am I the only one finding this a little bit kreepy? He is basically saying that he was grooming her...
Go find a dictionary, and use it.

Did your mom ever tell you to dress up when going to fancy events, and what a dashing young man you are?
Oh boy, call the cops. She was grooming you. Are you okay? Did you recover from that blatant sexual assault?

Seriously, people in these comments...

Users who are viewing this thread