Akuyaku Reijou no Shitsuji-sama: Hametsu Flag wa Ore ga Tsubusasete Itadakimasu - Vol. 7 Ch. 33.1 - His And Her Plan

Dex-chan lover
how can they both accept this so easily without ever confirming with some special knowledge. that tea reference, dunno, it might have been pure coincidence.

Dex-chan lover
I keep forgetting that the original world of these two also has magic and is similar (but more advanced) than the game (current) world.
It’s like the artist tried to hide it by mentioning in one panel in the first chapter.

It makes sense then that Tristan can see a solution by finding others like him that may have the requisite knowledge.

Dex-chan lover
For all that still wonders:
  • yes, it Cyril/MC sisters from their previous world that "reincarnates" to Tristan, in which 2 personalities in 1 body
  • the previous world of MC and his sisters is not the world like us, but also world of Magic and More Advanced
*from the manga n novel, i still cant find that his sisters feels "weird" have a dick?

Dex-chan lover
I keep forgetting that the original world of these two also has magic and is similar (but more advanced) than the game (current) world.
It’s like the artist tried to hide it by mentioning in one panel in the first chapter.

It makes sense then that Tristan can see a solution by finding others like him that may have the requisite knowledge.
oh yeah. almost forgot that and come here to ask what the fuck is find another reincarnator to save fol plan is.

Group Leader
oh yeah. almost forgot that and come here to ask what the fuck is find another reincarnator to save fol plan is.
The premise is to find another reincarnator who was more experienced in magic from the previous world while banking on the fact that if they are reincarnated their magical knowledge will be significantly increased in this world meaning that whoever they find will have the ability to be able to cure Fol's disease. Although right now Cyril can only suppress the symptoms of Fol's disease by teaching her mana release. I believe

Dex-chan lover
Not even going to tease his man sister for having a dick now? That's an unreasonable amount of restraint.
More like someone that knows what kind of hell his opponent can bring X)
Also for the "sister" they gloss over it here but They explain quickly that contrary to cyril he got his memory back while he was already big enough to know he was a man so for him it's more like remembering a past live and having a second personality that was a woman awaken in him than being a reincarnator going through his second life

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread