Akuyaku Reijou no Shitsuji-sama: Hametsu Flag wa Ore ga Tsubusasete Itadakimasu - Vol. 7 Ch. 34.2

Dex-chan lover
yall chill this is not the last chapter, the translator might have amnesia but they literally put " the final volume will start in October 12th" its not the final chapter but i dont think this translator will translate more so its likely we'll have to wait for another one to pick it up or learn Japanese and read it then

Dex-chan lover
doesn't feel like a rushed ending, nor a random axe inbetween to me. i could see myself jump to the novel with this.

thanks for your continous work on this series @Vis :)

Group Leader
yall chill this is not the last chapter, the translator might have amnesia but they literally put " the final volume will start in October 12th" its not the final chapter but i dont think this translator will translate more so its likely we'll have to wait for another one to pick it up or learn Japanese and read it then
The final volume being volume 7, this is volume 7. Each volume has had 5 chapters and this is the fifth chapter. Plus at the end of this chapter it literally says "End" and that hasn't been present in any other chapter. Unless i am completely delusional i am sure this is the end.

Dex-chan lover
that's still sounds like an axe to me.

why there's no full novel manga adaptation....

Dex-chan lover
manga ended here ?
what a wise decision
for all the negative comments that I wrote about this manga's future I take them back and apologize
manga ended in the perfect time, before we would see the upcoming atrocities.
I will rate it 8 or 9

Double-page supporter
This "end" felt quite forced, was the manga axed or the manga intention the whole time promote the novel instead of getting sales ? Don't get me wrong, the timing for ending was quite good, in a stabilized part, with a 'if i order you will you love me ? kind of question, but is nowhere near a proper worth manga ending due to the expectations.

Dex-chan lover
I don't read LN so, I hope this gets an anime once the LN has been super successful enough.

Dex-chan lover
what no, it can't just "END" its to good for that, how can you just end it there 😿

Double-page supporter
AwYU7mE.jpg

Damn, and it had such a unique twist to the whole villainess genre. Having the butler be the reincarnate instead of the villainess herself.
Exactly, so much expectations and such a "meh" ending, the whole thing about execution hints, or how even nobility children have to talk politics and never be direct, a prince that was being treated as a puppet and their parents "simply not knowing" sus, i'm deeply dissapointed, there wasn't any conflict(besides the primce manipulation), or a politic game with lives on the line. I was expecting Sophia using her family title, power and money to fight for her love for Cyril and force the Monarchy to recognize it by whatever means necessary. Even worse, not even a single additional conflict. The guys manipulating the prince as puppet master was cool but nit explored as much unfortunately.

Dex-chan lover
Ended up dropping it for a while, but such a shame it ended now!

Group Leader
The pacing was weird in the last few chapter, not surprised if it got axed.
( Does those LN promo really works ? I personally read manga/manwha since i don't enjoy anime and even less LN. )

Dex-chan lover
And even then, the author drags the relationship afterwards.....
Seems like the golden standard for manga relationships. And by "golden" I mean "golden turd". You can polish the padding all you want, but in the end it's still a turd.

Although this way we can just infer what happens afterwards what's written after. That way it ends the way we want it.

Users who are viewing this thread