Akuyaku Reijou no Shitsuji-sama: Hametsu Flag wa Ore ga Tsubusasete Itadakimasu - Vol. 7 Ch. 34.2

Dex-chan lover
Damn, sad to see it over. Definitely my favorite of the villainous manga/lns out there. Guess I'll need to look into the WN now.

yall chill this is not the last chapter, the translator might have amnesia but they literally put " the final volume will start in October 12th" its not the final chapter but i dont think this translator will translate more so its likely we'll have to wait for another one to pick it up or learn Japanese and read it then

I thought this at first too, but it seems this is the only chapter to have "End." on the final page.

Contributor
I can accept this as an ending since all conflicts have been resolved but I would have liked an epilogue.

Contributor
yall chill this is not the last chapter, the translator might have amnesia but they literally put " the final volume will start in October 12th" its not the final chapter but i dont think this translator will translate more so its likely we'll have to wait for another one to pick it up or learn Japanese and read it then
It actually says "The final volume will be released (not start) on October 12th". That is referring to the sale of Volume 7, which this chapter is part of. The series is over.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, it was alright. Was a neat twist on the Villaness genre, though it started going downhill once school started up. It's been mentioned before but it feels like all the students were acting older than they were actually supposed to be, and the politics for what's essentially an elementary/middle school is pretty wack. 6/10 IMO.

Dex-chan lover
This feels like an axe, even if it's a promo for the LN.
I mean, successful series based on WN/LN like Tensura or TEIS, still have their manga adaptations coming out, so I imagine they're successful in sales. Maybe this wasn't the case with this series?

Dex-chan lover
end!? But it was just starting to get good!
And seriously, they are barely on volume 2 of the novel? ... Oof.
Well, thanks for translating. Too bad it isn't continuing. This sort of ending is why I have trust issues with manga based on other medium...

Group Leader
It actually says "The final volume will be released (not start) on October 12th". That is referring to the sale of Volume 7, which this chapter is part of. The series is over.
Yep, you’re completely right. What’s weird though is that the raws app says “Last update: August 5th” on it and i doubt very much that’s a chapter. It’s completely different from the normal release schedule. Unless the image to text translator is wrong.

Dex-chan lover
I implore everyone to read the continuation of the LNs. There are links in MangaDex (go to see more on the manga page and then Track > Novelupdates) where you'll be able to read fan translations of v3. Trust me, imo it's the best volume and gives a better ending.

Aggregator gang
I overwhelmingly prefer mangas over light novels:

• The unstructured style of light novels in general makes it tiring to understand who speaks to who.
  • I appreciate good art and composition, some artists give lots of life and intensity to the text.

I understand the editorial strategy of using 34 chapters as a promo,
but I would really prefer a demi-dozen of chapters instead:
  • enough to see if I want to explore the novel
  • not enough to get attached to a serie and see it axed for promo reasons.

It didn't end with
their engagement...
But they decided to cancel an entire ark that lead to that instead... Such a pity...

Users who are viewing this thread