Akuyaku Reijou no Shitsuji-sama: Hametsu Flag wa Ore ga Tsubusasete Itadakimasu - Vol. 7 Ch. 34.2

Dex-chan lover
I thought the end would at least be proper like they have time skip and get married or something?

Well, thanks for the translation

Fed-Kun's army
I just want to see the Harem grow more but i guess its the right time to end it for a promotion

Dex-chan lover
Kek so many people said 'omg this is another manga to promote the novel' when it covers like 80% of the novel.

Dude why people are so against actually reading books? I know at first it might be hard to getting used to reading, but (in my opinion) novels are way better than manga or anime. Because usually a lot of stuff and subtle things get skipped which what made the original source so good. And it's not like most of us are going to spend the money and buy the LN since it's already translated for free or the WN version exist.

Dex-chan lover
Kek so many people said 'omg this is another manga to promote the novel' when it covers like 80% of the novel.

Dude why people are so against actually reading books? I know at first it might be hard to getting used to reading, but (in my opinion) novels are way better than manga or anime. Because usually a lot of stuff and subtle things get skipped which what made the original source so good. And it's not like most of us are going to spend the money and buy the LN since it's already translated for free or the WN version exist.
wdym 80%?

Group Leader
NNNNOOOOOOOO NEVER EXPECTING THIS WOULD BE THE END!
@Vis. Thank you for your hard work dude, even this was your first solo still it was amazing.
Keep up the good work on next on this or else one.

Wish they'd continue after printed release on oct.

Dex-chan lover
wdym 80%?
80% of the novel content....? The last arc is much shorter and don't really add much. It's basically just an overly dramatized ending where omg they got into a situation where Cyril and Sophia might be forced into a political marriage but then Cyril activate his trap card and get the ending all readers know would happened.

Dex-chan lover
Seems like the golden standard for manga relationships. And by "golden" I mean "golden turd". You can polish the padding all you want, but in the end it's still a turd.

Although this way we can just infer what happens afterwards what's written after. That way it ends the way we want it.
And the sad part is that it's not a bad story over all... it's just that for some reason, authors think they HAVE to have more drama and that they can't have good romance without drama in their stories...

Double-page supporter
Nice place to end it, really. The end result is a foregone conclusion anyway, so better to just let folks imagine it for themselves, instead of putting everyone through that just to annoy half of your readers with a choice they don't agree with.

Dex-chan lover
Is this a short-wrap of a longer LN or WN? I was hoping to see more of the king and queen 😄

add - They had to have a derp moment at the last minute, huh? 😄

derp.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread