Akuyaku Reijou no Shitsuji-sama: Hametsu Flag wa Ore ga Tsubusasete Itadakimasu

The story seems familiar. And I bet the butler will think he doesn't deserve the lady.

This first chapter covers only half the prologue of the novel. The Yandere bit pops up in the 2nd half.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Ofc she will love him.... sob I am hoping for a siblings relationship....

Hoping for him ending up with the heroine and the villainess with the prince...I guess hopeless now

sacrilegious violin scene hahahahah. but the story is quite interesting ive never seen an otome isekai with this plot aside from a side character's from other otome isekais

Let me guess the Prince falls for the Villainess who has the hots for the Butler but the Butler doesnt realises it and the Heroine of the Games Story falls for the Butler aswell.

Aggregator gang
So far,all the stories of otome games ive read, the main goal is to steal away the villainess' fiances...

The beginning is cute, but i can already see that the protagonist is dense, and probably thinks he's not worth of her, and this Will be the main plot point that Will drag for most of the story. I also think its kinda dumb of him to fix the Prince to not cheat her, If he's a cheating bastard its better to find another candidate....

Dex-chan lover
this time the reincarnated one is not the villainess but the one supporting her
so i had to follow

Aggregator gang
ooof, don't mind me
but for a 12-yearold to have such revealing dress, I'm 🤨🤔

Male MC on an Otome/Villainess, this was my first encounter of this. Kinda rare, I'm interested.
Anyone who knows a manga/ln with plot like this, would you be so kind enough to drop some. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread