Akuyaku Reijou no Shitsuji-sama: Hametsu Flag wa Ore ga Tsubusasete Itadakimasu

The art is nice. And this plot was something I've had in my head but I guess someone beat me to it lol.

Group Leader
I'm now having plans to translate the novel version for this series(since the previous Translator is literally dead). So if anyone is interested, please do message me!

Why the novel version has psychological genre? Well I don't read the novel. Just curious.

ngl the sight of 12 year olds in lowcut, sleeveless gowns with tight bodices with what seems to be a very prominent lack of underwear such as a pair of stays makes me really uncomfortable, its a bit of an odd design choice that they didn't make the outfits i dunno, more childlike? with a less bodyfitting silhouette and more frills?? since they're like what, 12-13????

Double-page supporter
@ayokon4 it makes you uncomfortable ? congratulations you're a normal human being xD, it's a rare sight nowadays

i read the novel and so far, i like the novel more. the manga feels off.

also, the novel has very good translation, check it out

The story just from the prologue is really promising. considering that its a rather unique take though I've probably read the trope of being the Villainess's closest aide like the maid one.

Makes me want to read the Novel but calling it now just from the cover alone that the heroine falls in love with the butler and the Prince with the villainess and because of the heroine falling in love with the butler is where the drama starts. Although this is just my take on it so dont correct me on it, gonna plan on reading the Novel.
the call out was made before reading the part 2 of the prologue so yeah...

I know it’s suppose to be comedy and romance but i got the feel of yandere and happy ending vibe. Ughh... still hoping she doesn’t end up with the butler.

I didn’t see the love blossom in the reincarnated MC

Users who are viewing this thread