Akuyaku Reijou no Shitsuji-sama: Hametsu Flag wa Ore ga Tsubusasete Itadakimasu

Group Leader
thanks for the chapter
lmao this is pretty good for an otome game story considering i've read so much of those that i'm bored of that kinda topic-

Group Leader
wow word for word as in the novel

i didn't really get the description they had for how he played the violin with the broken strings, so I'mma look forward to that-

Dex-chan lover
Let's just hope with the manga series someone will be interested to pick up the WN, or at least awaken the Sloth

well considering the forshadowing
its a bit disappointing, the mc is supposed to be smart and observant and has correctly identified the trigger that will awaken sofia's darkside but there cant be much conflict potential unless he acts stupid...
i mean for real how many authors are actuly able to properly integrate sophistry into their work and yet the mc that is able to use his words so well, will become stupid as a log or the story will die
what a damn shame

Dex-chan lover
Cute, but the mc missed pretty obvious things when he messes with fate. He doesn't think much about the actions he takes, but he will do what he can to see them through. The concept is great, the start however is lacking, I would love to see this written by someone else or this story done in a different way than it currently is. Still a decent read, but don't expect an amazing start as it's the classic, "Ah, I made a mistake when removing flags and now I'm the male lead in a otome world, cause I'm a male protagonist that didn't think about the actions I took even though I had years to do so".... Yeah half-assed start but original concept and ideas.

The heck. I already like this. BUT. it's so short..... I would love to read the future chapters if there are any.

i've been following the novel since a while ago and it's so so cute i definitely recommend !!

Users who are viewing this thread