Akuyaku Reijou no Shitsuji-sama: Hametsu Flag wa Ore ga Tsubusasete Itadakimasu

Dex-chan lover
Just so you aren't confused, the original title was:
"Akuyaku Reijou no Shitsuji-sama ~ Ore ga Sodateta Kanojo wa Totemo Kawaii ~"
or
"The Villainess' Butler: I Raised Her to be Very Cute"

But it was changed to:
"Akuyaku Reijou no Shitsuji-sama: Hametsu Flag wa Ore ga Tsubusasete Itadakimasu"
or
"The Villainess' Butler: Death Flag Destroyer at Your Service"

Ohmygoshh Sofia and Cyril meant to be with each other! Ireally hope author did not pull a "DagaKotowaru" move to their relationship, and they will end with each other!

Contributor
For those who came for the gender swap tag,
it's not any of the main characters.
It's a side character revealed at the end of chapter 32.2
(spoiler reveals when and roughly who)
There's not really enough content yet to justify the tag imo.

Dex-chan lover
wth i was searching "i raised her to be very cute" and nothing came up until i searched my entire library to look for the image since it unique enough then the title was changed lmao wtf

Supporter
I really cant remove the "grooming alert" flag in my head when reading this manga
I mean even the old title was like groomingtopia let s raise a child to be the perfect wife... MMMMMMMM.
Now obviously I do not take the thing seriously but it is still there in the background making me uneasy

Dex-chan lover
I'm just putting it out there for people who are skeptical about reading another isekai manga. This one is surprisingly different. The MC is not a beta male and dumb. He's not dense. He has functioning brain. Most of his decisions are actually smart. Most of the characters in this manga are also not one dimensional. They have personality. They're portrayed as humans. They are more than just "evil" for the sake of evil or "good" for the sake of good. It's an interesting read, trust me.

haven’t read much but mc should get more clear backstory. Who is this guy?

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
So much wasted potential here only to be cancelled due to mediocrity. I can't really blame them though, the story lost it's focus a while back, and this play arc had me bored to tears.

Dex-chan lover
..... so the ending was that.... I... haaaa
Essentially this entire manga is just a promo for the lightnovel or it got axed mid-waythrough. In otherwords even tho it says complete, it is not complete

Contributor
Originally, i would rate this at 5 or 6/10.
It's not really good, especially wlth the last arc which is really too long and boring, but the manga had his good chapters.

But after i finished this and saw this was just a promo for the light novel, i will rate this at 3☆ Maximum.
I hate these LN promo even more than a axed ending, it's like saying the manga readers are not worth it, just buy the superior product instead.

I will always rate these LN promi bad, and always respect the rare manga from the LN world who actually make it to the end, like Spice and wolf, or others who will make it probably like Mushoku tensei and Ascendance to bookworm.

What a waste of time.
Well, at least now i can read a good story, will start A capable Maid right now since it was one of my favorite, and because the hiatus is finally over after 2 years.

Dex-chan lover
Terrible. Whole concept is built around grooming her to be the perfect wife but oopsie-poopsie she winds up with him instead of the prince he was grooming her for. Nothing sus here. It's a very basic power fantasy series and the only reason people think it's different is because he doesn't have any cheat skills. It's like claiming Batman isn't superhuman -- narratively he isn't but everything he does is. I wouldn't feel surprised to see the MC punch down a wall in this series, either.

Even outside of his power fantasy Gary Stu nature, the MC is terrible. He dehumanizes the people around them and treats them like game characters to reach his own ends even after the series plays a sympathy note and has him realize "oh these are real people". If this were framed as a villainous and selfish series, I'd actually be ok with that, but it isn't. The MC is painted like he's a fairy tale hero and everyone should love him even when he treats others poorly to reach whatever his current goal is.

Also people saying things like "the characters are all deep and realistic"... I could say that about two characters, definitely not the whole cast. Are you really going to claim it about the series as a whole when there's multiple prop characters who only exist to make the MC look good like the kid who wants to take his place as butler?

Users who are viewing this thread