Akuyaku Reijou no Tsuihougo! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

I agree with everyone else, for (primarily) machine translation, this was quite well done ! I’m vaguely learning Japanese not really, but I pick things up fairly quickly but even I’m having a hard time trying to translate “Sonna koto Darou to Omotta”in a way that both makes sense in English as well as being similar in length 😅 the “Darou” part really throws a wrench into a normal translation, at least it does for someone like me lol.

Dex-chan lover
others: (talks about translation)
me: did the art style change?

PS: translation is kinda ok..

Everyone's commenting on the translation (which is pretty good considering MTL) and i'm just like:
*looks at pg 26 & 27* Damn, she's got some nice thighs to go with the rest of her great figure 🤣

last page: yes i survived this chapter. it's not even at engresh level. no problem to read......

Translator thank you for doing it. I had no problem understanding it. You're the best (><)b

Honestly for a translation its not even the worst ive seen. In fact its fairly decent especially because I can understand the dialogue and its all mostly coherent sentences. 7/10 Nice Job c:

Haha, theyre so fluffy, I need more XD

And for the translation, seems fine to me. Not the worst Ive encountered so no problem. thanks for translating this chapter :D

What about the translation I found it amazing in my opinion.
And I love how the story going on though it have slow pace starting.

Dex-chan lover
I was hoping the fact that she is a nun would prevent any sort of forced romance... but it seems this is 100% dedicated from the start to this annoying Leonid character and not at all to the day to day nun stuff... ¬_¬
The potential of the set-up has been wasted.

Users who are viewing this thread