Akuyaku Reijou no Tsuihougo! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Fed-Kun's army
You did a great job! Keep going as long as you are having fun! Thousands of people enjoy it, only a few small loud people will complain.

This chapter was actually pretty well-translated and I'd love to see you translate more of it. It was very understandable as opposed to some other Google Translate translation projects I've seen.

Gotta agree, you did a pretty damn good job of making everything flow. I really didn't think this was google translate. Thanks for your work. :)

Dex-chan lover
@Kakkoiikun it's よそ行きな which mean go away/somewhere else.

edit: welp, someone else already wrote that it seems

Group Leader
Cute chapter!

Btw, pg 13 says "Yosoiki na," which could refer to either 1. "going out"; 2. "one's best clothes"; or 3. "formal (e.g. language); best (behaviour, manners, etc.)".
If I had to guess, I would assume the trader is telling her she's well-dressed (but still a commoner).
I'm a bit lost on pg 20 without seeing the raws, though.
Panel 3 on pg 22 might be better worded as "I thought it would turn out like that".
The text by Leo on panel 3 on pg 26 reads "I felt a killing intent for a moment..."

Thanks for doing this, Kakkoiikun! Can't wait for the next chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Remeber that eating live Octopuss can cause injury
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1oByXmohhU

@caitsith Pretty sure the 『よそ』in there is meant to be the hiragana for『余所』, which is an admittedly uncommon way of saying "somewhere else".
So I think he's saying "Go somewhere else/Go away" since he thinks she's a commoner and doesn't want to do business with her.
Edit: Oh, someone else pointed that out already.
And Kakkoi-kun, don't beat yourself up too badly for this kind of stuff
Compared to most GT chapters, it still came out mostly understandable.

Thanks for this! I'm fine with Google translate as you are making effort to make it understandable.
Keep it up!

Sure sure, it wasn’t the greatest chapter out there translator, but honestly a translated chapter (that was actually pretty good and made like 75-80% sense) was a delight! Thank you!

Aggregator gang
Gonna be honest here, didn't even notice that it was machine translated. There might be some nuance lost in translation but I think you did a solid job mate.
Thanks for the chapter~

AN Update for this series?! AH Thank you.
This was a lot more readable than some other translations you see around. Read this pretty fine. Thank you for this chapter, Translator.

Group Leader
@JGCR Hm, I'm not so sure about that, since "yosoiki/yosoyuki" does have its own meaning (source), and "iki na" doesn't seem like an imperative form of 行く as far as I'm aware. It could be in some dialect or with some kind of inflection, so I can't say I know for sure.

Dex-chan lover
compared to that one machine translate a while back for the invincible noble girl... yeah, this was jolly good, and to have an update after so long is wonderful.

Users who are viewing this thread