Akuyaku Reijou no Tsuihougo! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Wow. I was not expecting a panty-shot in this sort of story, with the MC no less. It's been a long time since I've seen this kind of event happen, so it's almost...fresh feeling? How bizarre.

Yeah...I still don't care too much for Leonid. His communication sucks, and while him not saying anything is supposed to be a positive, endearing trait, all it says to me is that, as far as relationships go, you'll constantly misunderstand his actions for easily solvable problems.

Thanks for translating you did a good job because its readable(good thing I know a bit of romaji. thx for TL note). Honestly if I knew how to do it myself I would have done it because there so many raw chapter of the manga that I read that no one translating it like 6chapter or something. Anyway thank you very much for translating this.

I didn't even notice that this was done with google translate. It wasn't perfect but it was nowhere near as bad as you think.

Anyway, thanks!

Dex-chan lover
It was remarkably decent for a machine translation, but still pretty bad overall. Can't really blame you for that though.

I would not have guessed this was done in GT, well done. I've read a lot of manga, scanlations as well as raws, and this is in my opinion a perfectly acceptable level of quality. There was nothing I found annoying and only page 20 confused me. I'm looking forward to more uploads.

Aggregator gang
Dude!! Alost forgot all about this manga!! I wonder if Puni translations are no longer uploading....haven''t seen any of the mangas I've been following from their works updated in a while.
Anyways, thanks a lot for the translations!!

Thank you for the chapter. I do not know about the translation since I have :
1) Seen much, much worse
2) And your translation actually made sense!

But the editing was good :) Thank you for picking up the series, I am looking forward to more!

Dex-chan lover
Dude I'm f'ed up drunk and I still understood the chapter. Ty for the upload .

As long as there's translation it's good enough for me. It's not like it's unreadable or something.

Because the story good and have latest chapter i hope it will still continue until end

Contributor
I hope she will fall for him soon, and we need to see Leo past.

Anyway , no problem with the translation here, it's easily understandable .

Dex-chan lover
i wonder if puni did drop this...quality looks solid for me. at least it's not spanished

Users who are viewing this thread