Akuyaku Reijou no Tsuihougo! - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Double-page supporter
Hahaha, the "Salt Bae" butler that everyone noticed 😁😁

A couple of fools also rather than prince and heroine I choose the knight and villainess

Dex-chan lover
images

@ Kakkoiikun "I want to throw up some sugar": I think they meant that the interaction in the previous panel was too sweet (sugary), usally they do a joke about getting diabetes...

Dex-chan lover
@Kakkoiikun

"Throw up some sugar"

It is a saying that doesn't translate well. At weddings, you throw rice. Those two are acting incredibly "sweet" towards each other. And normalfags should die. A mixture of all of these.

can we have more butler time instead of this two love idiots that will disturb the peace of two lovebird

Double-page supporter
Regarding the (first) "odd" translation, it's not actually 本 but 体

自然体でって言ってたのに

Basically, this translates to "even though they were told to act natural"

It's basically additional commentary on the speech bubble where she mentions that they're overdoing the act.

Edit: Regarding the 2nd "odd" translation, Here's an article on the expression for throwing up sugar.
It's primarily used to describe anime type stuff. It expresses how some characters are so lovey dovey that one feels like they're throwing up sugar. (Because they're too "sweet.") In other words, "So sweet it's like throwing up sugar."

Oh, also, it's not "I want to throw up sugar" but "I feel like I might throw up sugar." 砂糖吐きそう (the そう is used for things that one thinks will happen in this case)

Edit 2:
Since I was curious, I took a look at the last line in the extra panel as well.

今一瞬すごいバラの香りが

The すごい in this case doesn't really mean many. It's just an expression similar to "very/super." Maybe something like, "Just now, for just a moment, [there was] a super strong rose smell."

Edit 3:
"Yours is specially many"
特別の大盛りですよ
大盛 is a large serving. I dunno, translator probably knew what it was but just phrased it a bit odd. "[It's a] special large serving!" the よ is sort of like emphasis. Maybe kinda like, "y'know?" or something. It can be used when informing someone or something.

I'm guessing this is the correct tag for the person that wrote the comments at the end of the chapter: @Kakkoiikun

riz

i wonder if salt bae got some commision from tis...

Aggregator gang
wait.....I forgot who those two were again....

And as always...Thanks so much for the update!

Dex-chan lover
I love how some isekai take years or months to remake just one item from their world but this one is like, here's a festival remake in like a week or something lol I mean where did the cotton candy machine come from how was it made, the type of corn since you need a certain corn for popcorn and freaking mascot costume

Users who are viewing this thread