Akuyaku Reijou no Tsuihougo! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - This Is No Time to Be Jealous of Being in a Wedding!

Thanks for the translation !
God this is way too cute for me, sir Leon is the best xD

Fed-Kun's army
"sorry" that's it??? THAT'S YOUR APOLOGY??? YOU AWFUL HEROINE I HOPE YOU GET KILLED OFF sdlkjsdfj anyway whatever, just let elizabeth be happy;; leon's so cute hahaha i wish we could have seen his happy face in the end

thank you for the double update, off to read the next part!!

@ardills Because they weren't fully her's? It was general gossip that gave Elizabeth a bad reputation, the lake incident was clearly just a misunderstanding.
I don't really blame Rosetta for much of what happened... If anything, Claude is the most to blame since he didn't do his due diligence and went straight to accusations.

Contributor
Leo is so great.
It will be hilarious if/when Elisabeth get popular with others men.

Dex-chan lover
Elisabeth is a bit too forgiving, but whatever. Guess that comes with the job. And I bet the king will be royally pissed since it’s a morganatic marriage.

Aggregator gang
YES! SHE'S JUST AN AIRHEAD! SHE'S NOT A BITCH IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING! THANK YOU AUTHOR!
I don't really hate the heroine here, but that's mostly because MC never really cared about the prince or her status to begin with. If she had actually felt hurt by the heroine being an idiot or actually harbored feelings for the prince, it'd be a different story.

That face in the last panel... perhaps Sir Leon feels guilty over not doing anything during Elizabeth's "trial"?

Dex-chan lover
considering the heroines just a naive dumbass she probably genuinely thought she was pushed into the lake which was the only thing she actually accused mc of, the rest were just rumors spread through the nobles based on her appearence so unlike most heroines in these villainess stories, she didnt mean any harm so making amends like that is pretty nice to see

Double-page supporter
i wasnt super invested in this manga but... something about this chapter just hit perfectly.

@Despada that is not certain yet, the past where elizabeth is condemned might be typical otome game.. but we have not clear about that yet.. even the lake incident might not be the only one.. and it's certainly strange that the blockhead leo could notice elizabeth yet the targets couldn't at all.. but if that all was just one straight way a convenient plot... idk..

Users who are viewing this thread