Akuyaku Reijou no Tsuihougo! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - This Is No Time to Be Jealous of Being in a Wedding!

Dex-chan lover
Yay for no extra drama. Glad that's resolved and out of the way. Doesn't mean my urge to punch the heroine is any less, just glad shes out of the story.

Fed-Kun's army
@Azanna exactly, wtf do you mean "I'm sorry for everything that has happened" you literally framed her and could have made her life a living hell if this wasn't a romance manga...

I don't get it. Weren't they framing her in the beginning and now they're just a happy couple?

Fed-Kun's army
You're sorry for everything??? 🤨
Where's the protagonist from "May I ask for one last thing?" when you need her.

Dex-chan lover
They didn't really frame her.. the world just conspired to make her appear as a villainess even if she never really did anything.

She wasn't even a fiance like most other of the same type of stories make the villainess to be, she's just a duke's daughter that was going out and about.

The damage, or harassment was most likely done by noble hearsay.
Clearly, the author never really tried to cover any plot hole and made it just convenient, it's kinda tiring to go into detail to everything just for more drama which the author probably didn't want and would rather a slice-of-life kinda thing.

Tho one thing for sure is the king didn't want this engagement since they even had to elope just to marry.

If I remember correctly, they don't recognize her even though they were the reasons why they banished her. I think they are just apologizing for the melodrama, and didn't realize that they screwed up more than just one day of hers.

I feel it's a bit much for her to just say "Oh yeah sorry I ruined your life by framing you". Like the mc got straight lucky with still being able to lead a happy life after being exiled. Imagine if she couldn't find a job and had no money to her name she would have starved to death. Even if you "blame the world she's in" for it the 'heroine' was still the one who directly proclaimed that the mc was harassing her which was a flat lie. Just feels a bit wrong for them to do something so horrible and for nothing bad to happen as a result outside of a half hearted apology

Dex-chan lover
F the princess. Lucky the mc is carefree and happier now. F the princess so much

Idk that "apology" made me wanna drop this manga. If that's all there is to it, i have wasted my time. In no way that's enough to rectify her wrongdoings with a simple apology on a day like that in passing. It's like a slap to the face the way she did it. Hopefully there will be drama out of it, cus that was kinda dumb.

If your really sorry, get your family to unbanish her so she can go home to her family, friends and the life of nobility.

reading between the lines? u expect too much dearest wingman. your efforts r appreciated but leo doesnt even know there r lines. its too much to ask that he read between them

fuck that two faced bitch
if she was really sorry, she'd tell the king that she lied and that the mc was innocent from the beginning
she screwed up the mc's life and is now saying sorry?
naw, apology not accepted

Users who are viewing this thread