Akuyaku Reijou no Tsuihougo! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Michel's Doe Hunt

Double-page supporter
@Mpwilson123 Well, not really. No one would remove a food source from the forest like that,(also raspberries only fruit on the second year canes, the first year canes need to stay for next years harvest) maybe they would trim back the canes at the end of the season, but never if the plants were still fruiting. I know modern men like to pretend they invented the Food Forest and Agro-forestry but back in the day when wood was a primary fuel source woodlands were carefully regulated natural resources. Peasants were not allowed to poach and hunt certain animals and even the rights to forage was regulated. If it wasn't' for a royal visit I doubt they would de-forest as they did. I imagine they only did so to accommodate people hunting on horseback like the old fox hunts in England.

Double-page supporter
Bitch you messing with the wrong person, Leo is gonna behead you and your family for putting her in danger

Thanks for the update. I'm honestly quite a bit scared since this IS new material beyond the hiatus and all. Not to mention, the biggest threat was supposed to be the yandere (whom I forgot was that feminine and actually worried a bit getting close to Leo for another reason) but now it seems the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Question is, WHY Queen?! She's just a plain ol' nun at this point! Are you trying to support the lovelife of your son or removing any threats? Either way, just leave our gal alone, will ya?

Dex-chan lover
Can’t tell if evil queen or trying to help her son cause she knows he likes her or something else

Dex-chan lover
She's either: 1. Going to matchmaking her with her son, 2. Have another idea based on the food

Fed-Kun's army
I have to say... The prince definitely got his look from his parents.. although the king looks like that right now, my gut is telling me he actually good looking in his young days.. XD

And we know he got his personality from his mom, tho.. :')

Dex-chan lover
Hmmmm whats that gaze my Queenn?
A protective mother who think this bitch does not deserve my son!??

Or a mother in law targeting her future daughter in law???

Users who are viewing this thread