Akuyaku Reijou no Tsuihougo! - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - The Maidens' Strategic Meeting

Dex-chan lover
It's not a hot spring chap without a "how tf did I get in to the [opposite gender] bath!?"

Dex-chan lover
Logic has gone out of the window, it seems.
– I'm gonna invade this land!
– Oh no, i'll report you.
– If you report me, i'll begin the invasion.
– Ugh...
Is that supposed to be the reason she's withholding information on possible invasion by neighboring country from authorities?
And those three could've just killed her off as a troublesome witness for even mentioning about reporting, how is she a good event planner with such a bad risk assesment, lol.

Also, that merchant conspiring in invasion plot and then talking bs about prosperity of the land being his goal...

Last edited:
Banned
That prince is an absolute shit. She should still report him and have him detained. Wants to start a war and ruin lives all for some of his own greed? I hope he dies. Manga needs to not treat such serious things lightly as some premise for a competition with a love rival of Leonid's lol. Or something to have Leonid save her from... like that other rapist prince. So angering

also, feel like I saw a scene of her in the bathhouse and Leonid being there before. Maybe saw raws elsewhere or something

Double-page supporter
Logic has gone out of the window, it seems.

Is that supposed to be the reason she's withholding information on possible invasion by neighboring country from authorities?
And those three could've just killed her of as a troublesome witness for even mentioning about reporting, how is she a good event planner with such a bad risk assesment, lol.

Also, that merchant conspiring for invasion and then talking bs about prosperity of the land being his goal...

exactly what i tought, she could've bs'd her way out by pretending to be a prophet or a spy, even better, to pretend that her slip up was intentional and saying that if she or the region were to be harmed a plan was set to be put on motion to counter them and that revealing this extremely valuable info was a way to prove it to him how deep her allies infiltrated his kingdon in a way to put him in a checkmate or something.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
A... merchant competition.... to prevent an invasion from a hostile country..... This is fucking stupid

Dex-chan lover
It's not a hot spring chap without a "how tf did I get in to the [opposite gender] bath!?"
I wonder if authors have a competition for the most ridiculous and/or contrived reason to end up with that situation.

Users who are viewing this thread