Akuyaku Reijou no Tsuihougo! - Vol. 5 Ch. 22 - Ravalise Hot Spring Festival Start

Dex-chan lover
The butler is truly dexterous, just seeing him in action in the background is always great to see haha

Aggregator gang
I feel like in reality that other kingdom's prince is bound to backfire for a lot of reasons, assassin might mingle among the ladies, no crowd control, there should also be an eccentric person who would cause a scene who refuse to leave after shaking hands/hug, etc.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like in reality that other kingdom's prince is bound to backfire for a lot of reasons, assassin might mingle among the ladies, no crowd control, there should also be an eccentric person who would cause a scene who refuse to leave after shaking hands/hug, etc.

Even without any mishaps/accidents on his side he's bound to lose.

Both side are misunderstanding that they need to make more money to win, but that's not really the case.
The competition's 'goal' as suggested was for prosperity of the town, with criteria of who's more popular.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/678e7e15-26c9-4bf6-bf96-28cd51ef6233/9

In term of value for the town, the prince offer nothing.
His goods are from the empire, he's only staying here temporarily.
Once he's gone, the town will go back to where it was.
His target is primarily women only.

Meanwhile Elizabeth specifically incorporate the local hot spring into her stores and have various services to cover for all type of folks.

So even though this chapter is foreshadowing his business plummeting (and for some ego crushing) soon by the way that aide just casually push aside a girl and essentially tell her to 'give us money and fuck off', I think by the end of things he'll still lose even without that.

Dex-chan lover
On page 12:
"Mom, let's put half of our feet in the water."
Did the child actually mention feet, or just something about halves?
If the latter, is it possible it was about sharing the pastry?

Dex-chan lover
I legit just noticed the cover art for this volume, kinda makes this a non cliffhanger

Dex-chan lover
Both side are misunderstanding that they need to make more money to win, but that's not really the case.
The competition's 'goal' as suggested was for prosperity of the town, with criteria of who's more popular.
Always play the objective.

Fed-Kun's army
I believe the order was Cultured Nuns for Based Deities...
Why the moment I read this comment, either bunch of red-cloaked Spanish men or fanatical super-soldiers in bulky space armor start chanting heretics?

Dex-chan lover
Why the moment I read this comment, either bunch of red-cloaked Spanish men or fanatical super-soldiers in bulky space armor start chanting heretics?

Because you are subconsciously the kind of person to carry a bonking stick.

Nah, not really, them cultural references just turn up in your head, don't they?

But, y'know, I didn't expect some kind of Spanish Inquisition!

[DUUUUUUNNNNN!!!] NOBODY EXPECTS - OW!

Rubs knuckles

Users who are viewing this thread