Akuyaku Reijou no Tsuihougo!

Same artist as classi9 but the author is different. This made me sigh with relief bc i cant believe that the rapist got away. I was abt to hate the artist. So let me hate the fucking author then.

Didn't anyone tell the Japanese that rape isn't romantic?

It's hard to be a fan of manga when you open up a story for slice of life comedy and romance tags, but you get
rape and attempted murder
. And then we are suppose to think that character is cute or something the next chapter?! And everyone is having fun together, they just move on. Ugh.

I like to read about tsuntsuns' sufferings in the romance department and i was happy to read the fluff while it lasted. First chaps are fluff fluff but i'll go with others' comment. Prince or not, he should be punished accordingly for what he did. I understand mc didnt want political scandal or sht but still...

Yanderes are scary, not cute at all

Just decided to pick this up and you know what the first thing I didn’t see is? The cliche MAID SLAP SCENE. That scene is so beautiful it can sever the heavens, split the foundation of Gaia and even enlighten the primordial beings. The maid slap scene transcends all life and it is the most CRUCIAL of all villainess mangas. If it doesn’t have the maid slap scene, is it really villainess?

D-did they really just glaze over the fact that he tried to r/pe her???? She was struggling and telling him no and everything, are you serious??? Can mangakas stop trying to pass r/pe off as something that just happens and letting the assailant get away scott free? Like seriously, everything would’ve been fine if not for that. dropped

I get rape and attempted murder are bad, but he is a prince and in those times no one would be able to do anything. Also rape wasn't a law like thing in those days, so yea, that's why. Its fucked up, but whatever its a fiction manga in the medieval ages. If he would of attacked the prince, he would of got hung and she would of probably been seen as an accomplice and also be killed.

gonna gloss over that debate in the comments, but I guess this series got dropped. Hopefully, someone picks it up in the future.

Dex-chan lover
Thank You!!

Mochi Hachi I waited 2 years for a update! Really thanks a bunch

Dex-chan lover
I don't recommend it. It's really boring!
Reasons not to read it: no real plot, the chrs and FL/ML are uninteresting (no personalities, stereotyped), the relationships in general have no build-up (rpg quest system), the world-building, politics, etc. are as weak as the FL's sense of self-preservation~
Reasons to read: The FL has a good heart~
Note: the tag for "sexual violence" is missing.

Users who are viewing this thread