Akuyaku Reijou no Tsuihougo!

It irritates me that he is facing no repercussions for his actions, like he was about to shoot no hesitation WTF and then he gets off with a few words of encouragement WTFFFFFFFFF. Like even if they didn't do anything that would be fine if it was explained something like they didn't think they had enough power to get satisfying results but to play it off as a whatever?!!!???!?!?!?!?! Bleh.

Also, why is the new cover so weird? She's still a nun.

That's not how you draw light refraction in water, author. Not even close, since you didn't even try. The result? Two people sitting in the open air with a strange blur pretending to be water.

maybe i'm wrong but it's weird how this series has been ongoing for over 2 years now. are the raws complete? 2 years for less than 20 chapters is really really strange since it wouldn't profitable.

Contributor
@ litatata

It's a monthly manga (some months were skipped bcz covid).
Nothing unusual here.

Too much flags, and no more development. just wasting some pages for showing more pretty face. The title is irrelevant anymore, nothing revolutionary, only weirdos popping out and its tiring..

time to drop this. 2/10

Let me be real here, getting away with rape? That par for the course in a lot of manga. Still hate it though. Getting away with murder? Also depressingly normal. Both were halted at attempted ____ but the dosn’t mean it didn’t happen! That the character’s literally laugh it off imidiatly only to have dinner with the criminal! WTF!?!!!?!???!?!???! 🤬 don’t normalize this cr@p more than it already is

The tag is slice of life so I don't think we need to take stuff like character and plot development so seriously imo. Tho I do agree that attaempted r*pe and m*rder is too much, it's gonna take a while before this toxic trope is gone from manga forever. It's the same as those shoujo tropes where the "bad boys" are unnecessarily rude and mean to the girls at first but after the girl discovers his soft side, he suddenly becomes emotionally available. Vice versa with violent tsundere girls btw. It's not as bad as attempted r*pe and m*rder but it's still a toxic message to send, esp to teens who won't understand how toxic this is until they grow up later

AWWW THE ML IS JUST SO SWEET!!
tbh I really hate it when she easily forget the pretty yandere boy r*pe attempt smh like sist how can u just-

I’m rereading this and I could have sworn there was more chapters of this one. I thought the appearance of the prince was like 20 or more chapters in.

Aggregator gang
This is pretty good
But man why does the mc have to be so dense
Hope we get more

I really liked this manga at first, but after the latest chapters I have to say that it is horrendous. I encourage you all to check this spoiler, as it merely describes the loose plot point that caused me to instantly drop it:

In chapters 15 and 16, a side character attempts to murder the male lead and tries to rape the female lead. Now I don't mind a suddenly dark turn, but HE GETS AWAY WITH IT. THEY JUST LAUGH IT OFF AND BOTH PRETEND THAT NOTHING HAPPENED.

And this wasn't like, oh haha, he kissed the female lead, this was forcing her down onto the bed and starting to strip her. Like uncomfortably detailed begins of a rape, and she acts like nothing happened at all. Absolute garbage

there r times when, if done right, shit hitting the fan highlights the the greatness of when shit does not hit the fan. this is not the case. shit hits the fan so often that theres no time to catch a break. but here i am bookmarked... perhaps im hoping that the greatest wingman, christhart, can get a happy ending. honestly more invested in the side character than the denser-than-osmium mains

d0v

Bruh
this little psycho tried to murder and rape the two MCs and the mangaka is like "Oh he's just confused, I'll get him to stop with a 'kyaaa!'" He literally gloated about raping the FMC in his rival's bed and we're supposed to pretend it's all good now. Leonid should have crushed his skull.
Dropping this trash.

Users who are viewing this thread